• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How tall are you?

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
I stand at at a massive...

5'10. (177.8 cm).

The most unremarkable height. There's quite often nothing to say about it, other than I'm not considered short or tall. I'm sure someone here would stand above me.

probably the last thread out of me. just for a bit. it has been a good run!

I'm 5'4", or 165 cm. I suppose my height is a little "below average" for my demographic (AFAB Canadians are apparently 5'5" on average), but I'm actually content with it. Besides, I know a lot of other people who are shorter than me. XP

I’m like 5’2” and 3 quarters or something like that. It rounds up to 5’3” (160cm) which is one inch below average for AFAB USAmericans. My doctor predicted when I was a baby that I’d be 5’7” like my mom but I stopped growing in like 7th grade. My Granny (mom’s mom) was very tall and my Opa (mom’s dad) was rather short so I speculate I got my height genes from him.

I’m between 5’2” and 5’3” (157.48-160cm). I’ve pretty much been the same height since middle school, which has been the butt of many jokes (most of which were made by me lol), but I’ve never actually minded my height!

i’m 5’8. i’d have to get a measuring tape out to check how many centimeters i am exactly, but ~173 cm. i’m taller than both of my sisters and my mom. another inch would be nice, but i’m content with my height.

4' 11.75" or 59.75cm
Some fun facts.
Throw blankets seem to land in one of these: 45x55in, 45x60in, or 50x60in.
Standard throw blanket size is 50x60in.
A park bench is normally 5 feet long.
Most round area rugs are 5 feet in diameter.
Standard folding tables are usually 5 feet long.

i'm just over 5'5!! i'm smaller than everyone else in my family but really close to my siblings' height

I’m 5’2” or 157.48 centimeters, give or take. I honestly had to look up what 5’2” in cm was because I’ve never used that before. I’ve always just said I’m “five two” or 62 inches lol. I’m the shortest in my family out of my siblings and my brother is the tallest, yet the youngest out of all of us. which is crazy to me because both my parents are short, not sure where he got his height from? could be from my maternal grandfather, maybe.

I'm 6'2 which is unfortunately already shorter than my younger brother & my youngest brother is also going to surpass me in the near future 🙃

I am 5’4” tall. Always wanted to be taller but had no chance as parents were short. I am the tallest female in my family though so that’s something. My son calls me mini mum as he is nearly 6ft and definitely towers over me now 😂

5'6".

I used to hate being short, then later realised it kind of suits my personality. I'm constantly being told I've Golden Retriever energy.

5’3”, i haven’t grown since the start of 8th grade 🥲 i was super short (like below 5’0”) until i had a huge growth spurt during 7th grade. have not grown nearly at all since LOL

5'1" or 155cm!! i used to HATE being so short but honestly i don't mind it much anymore.

5'6".

I used to hate being short, then later realised it kind of suits my personality. I'm constantly being told I've Golden Retriever energy.
5'6 is short ?! 😭

im 5'6 but i refuse to wear shoes without a platform so in my head im 5'7 and i wanna be taller

5'10 is relatively tall and 5'6 is average height y'all are killing me 💀

but no i'm not tall, i'm 5'4. most of my shoes/boots have a platform but i just like the style, my height doesn't really bug me. though it can be a bit annoying at live shows when i can't see the band

I'm 5'2", maybe 5'3" on a good day. I wish that weren't the case and that I was taller. My feet are big for my height, though.

Tall enough to crown you with flowers, 🌻
tall enough to win you a prize. 🎯🐼
Tall enough to gaze at your smile, 😊
and enough to admire your eyes. 👀

Tall enough to hang on in trains, 🚃
tall enough to tickle your sides. 🤣
Tall enough to hug you hello, 👋
and enough to hug our goodbyes. 🫂

On the tip of my toes I'm as tall as I need, 🦶
on the tip of my tongue are the poems to be. 📃
On the tip of your nose I would give you a boop, 👃
on the tip of your forehead I would give you a smooch. 😘

I'm only 5'8", but I'm taller than you, 🤭
and I think that it's perfect like this. ✅
Regardless of height, we are one and the same, 📏
when we end with a sweet goodnight kiss. 💋

I'm about 5'7'' and a half inches, or 171.45 cm
I feel like I'm relatively tall for a woman, most others I've met are shorter than me.
I'm taller than my husband, much to his chagrin.

I'm about 5'3½", or about 161 cm. I've never been self conscious about my height, if anything I think it's funny bc pretty much everyone else towers over me. I'm just a wee thing. 😂

I’m between 5’2” and 5’3” (157.48-160cm). I’ve pretty much been the same height since middle school, which has been the butt of many jokes (most of which were made by me lol), but I’ve never actually minded my height!
also can vouch for this, Xara is shorter than me hehehe 🤭💜

Back