Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Broad question. Can be interpreted how one wants or in many ways. But also something I think everyone feels differently about.

but like, i was thinking about this in regards to influencer culture. it's so disappointing when it feels like every youtuber ends up with some sort of allegation. i commonly hear about how 'you shouldn't form a parasocial relationship anyways' which is true. but if you follow a content creator and spend hours or years watching a specific person, it's normal to feel curious about them or enjoy the person. pure separation from content and the personality is easier said than done. when most people watch for a mix of both. of course that comes with remembering you only see what is presented in front of the camera. what they want you to see. You would like to think the person your watching and supporting is a decent human being. I don't think anybody should be chastised for that because it's the smallest thing to ask for. But I now feel it's best to keep healthy skepticism

In my personal life, I had a pretty cool history teacher. He was very funny and personable. He introduced me to some song artists such as John Lennon.

he was arrested for grooming and sending inappropriate photos to minors, to put this in the most tame way possible.

I still consider myself trusting enough, but that one always got me. he displayed none of that behavior in class. no warning signs or anything that I can recall.

>.> you would think a gut feeling or something would crop up. But I guess not with everyone. He was definitely a teacher I always felt comfortable around.

enough of my inner monologue.

I'm wary of everyone until I know them better, but also will be kind to everyone until proven wrong. Basically if I don't know you that much or at all I'm not liable to trust you, even if you've proven yourself to others. However, I will be courteous and kind to you and will continue to do so until you do something or say something that makes me lose respect for you (this could be any number of things to be honest).

I want to see the good in everyone, but sometimes there's people who I can't trust enough to be around them.

EDIT: Should mention I'm pretty excelled at reading people's auras or personalities not long after meeting and interacting with them. As diverse as humanity is, some people do share traits and things I can easily identify. A lot of it is based on people's interests, as I can tell what kind of person they are based on that pretty easily. Should mention that that includes myself as well.

Last edited:
Most of the time I'm wary.

I don't like being one to make the first move when it comes to befriending people, so I'd rather let others come up to me. It has happened online, but not IRL. If you prove that you really like me, I may open up to you.

But then, there are some things I wonder—and get nervous—about when I see you as a friend. ...Will you betray me later? Are you an online predator in disguise—a wolf in sheep's clothing? What if you're disrespectful? ...And are you sure you like me? Often times these thoughts come and go. Just because I think about it doesn't mean I hate you, it just that I don't have a lot of experience socially.

If anything, one of my favorite sayings would have to be "Trust nobody." Maybe that's one reason why I don't have IRL friends.

I have very bad trust issues and have for a long time. With very few exceptions I’m always worried I’ll have something mean be said to me by someone. Even a lot of people I’m really fond of I don’t fully trust.

Back