• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

Buying * ˚ ✦ igb/fruit/hybrids

@eggfruits I never saw this sorry! I should be available later tonight, i’ll send you a message whenever and we can find a time to trade :)

@Freya_Druid just fruit and hybrids for now ! i think a stack of each fruit (excluding island fruit) and any pink/purple/blue hybrids are fine with me!
I have baskets of each fruit and I may have pink, blue, and purple roses, and pink carnations (although the dark roses have a prior claim so I’ll let you know if they take all of those).

I have baskets of each fruit and I may have pink, blue, and purple roses, and pink carnations (although the dark roses have a prior claim so I’ll let you know if they take all of those).
sounds good! I wont be available until later tonight (my timezone is CST) i can go ahead and send you a dm whenever im available if thats ok?

sounds good! I wont be available until later tonight (my timezone is CST) i can go ahead and send you a dm whenever im available if thats ok?
I’m also in CST, feel free to message me and I’ll keep an eye out for it. Also if possibly I would appreciate any TBT you can spare for the fruit and hybrids.

Update: I forgot I have 20 of each type of hybrid rose, so I still have 20 pink, 20 purple, and 20 blue roses available. I also have 5 pink carnations. Please let me know how many of each you would like (I’ll also prepare the baskets of fruit), and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Back