• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

Is it snowing in your area?

Unfortunately for me it is not snowing right now! Winters where I live (Oregon) usually have a ton of rain, but it only really snows in early January. It does reach below freezing a lot where I live, but sadly the elevation of where I live is too low for snow to happen too much.

Nope. I live in North Texas. Sometimes we get sleet. Sometimes. But it hasn't truly snowed here in a while

Last edited:
it only snowed once here this year, and didn't stick around long.

It was snowing last week, but the snow didn't stay and we probably won't have a white Christmas. ;w;

It's been snowing all through december until recently, and now all of it's melted. BUT it's supposed to snow again tomorrow and keep snowing through christmas :) it'll be the first white christmas we've had in a few years which is a bit ridiculous since I live in michigan and it always snows heavily every winter. Just not...on christmas...But this year all will be right again! Hopefully :D

yup! it was snowing a ton yesterday when we went to the toronto zoo :,D the place was almost completely empty and everything looked so so so pretty covered in all the snow. I was also freezing my ass off but seeing the polar bears and baby pandas were more than worth it hhhhh :blush:

Last edited:
We had a few flurries yesterday, but it changed over to rain overnight and is still drizzling. The only snow I'm seeing is on television or in my game!

It's 5 AM rn and I can't fall asleep because of how hot it is even though it's W•I•N•T•E•R.
So nope, never seen it before and I probably never will since the only weather here is HOT. idc if hot isn't an actual type of weather, it describes every day here so it counts for me

right now, it's raining and there's no snow whatsoever on the ground, but it's supposed to be snowing on christmas. weather is weird up here

Nope. Snow is unusual in Texas, though people have been saying we might get some tomorrow.

No, it's been raining for like a week though

Haha oh yeah. I'm in the Canadian prairies so we always have snow for Christmas...and Halloween and Easter.

Its going to on the 29th. And I say, I'm excited. Its not a White Christmas, but close enough.

Back