• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is the site glitchy with everyone else or just me?

I'm experiencing the same thing. Had to make a new thread myself as I couldn't even view the other error thread or "ask staff" one.

Yeah.I tried posting a screen shot and I got an error message that said something like "upload failed because file could not be written to the server".I tried uploading the screenshot a few minutes later and it worked just fine.I've never seen that particular error message before.

The forum logged me out this evening (EST) which was weird but other than that, everything seems to be fine.

It’s seems to be back to normal now on my end but that sure was weird!!!
Post automatically merged:

IMG_3068.jpeg

this is one of the errors I was getting. The other was even more bizarre but I didn’t screenshot it

Back