K.K Hypno: Disturbing or Soothing?

Do you like K.K Hypno?

• Yes!

• No!

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I too like K.K Hypno. The variety of K.K's songs is inspiring and this is just one more added to his grand portfolio. It certainly is not my favourite track but it also doesn't deserve the worst rating ever.. K.K Hypno has a place in all sorts of themed islands and adds an audible sense to fun decorations. 🧩

I do like it, but isn't one I'd pick to play in my house.
I didn't think about it sounding creepy, but I suppose it really could work for that vibe with the right decore.
I don't find it relaxing really. I could see it in a bathroom, bedroom, or office setting. Actually the kind of vibe I get from it is similar to kk milonga or kk moody. Music that makes you think of far away things. Whether positive or negative.
I also don't find those relaxing either, but over time I found kk milonga as comforting simply because I associate it with Beardo who I find as a good smug villager friend. For the longest time it wasn't. I guess cuz it sounded a little to pitchy for me. I'm good with it now though.

i think it’s probably the scariest song, just like most people. when i first heard it I thought it was really weird and scary. i did not like it. but now, i use it when I decorate scary villagers’ homes!

I like it! I do think it has an unsettling mood but it works well with some of the ideas I have on my island. I think it also can be soothing too. It’s hard to explain; I think the music itself sounds soothing and the mood it creates can be interpreted as unsettling

Hypno K.K. is definitely more disturbing to me than soothing, though that probably has to do with the fact that my first time hearing it was when I visited Aika Village in New Leaf.

It’s still one of my favourite K.K. songs though! I just don’t listen to it too late at night LOL

I don't think it's as creepy as K.K. Dirge, but it's close. Now I regret listening to it at midnight just now. I love that they put something so freaky in a game that's seen as something for kids.

Back