Kanye's Pokemon Department Store

So it's safe to say this shop is not legit and that it is hacked, that kinda makes my order useless since it was only to confirm the legitness of this shop. 'Nuf said.

Guys, you gotta protest to get your Bells back!

Protest on virtual money? :|

i started getting lazy after the first order
so yeah

pachi, yeah that was the only zekrom i had at the time, it was shiny too :c
if you really care just ask me for your money back, really i just wanted to give people pokemon :V

so yeah

if you really care just ask me for your money back, really i just wanted to give people pokemon :V

you said this shop was legit.. then how come i have a level 1 pidgey in a great ball?

so yeah

Sorry, but I'm going to have to trade you back the Zekrom. :( Would you mind giving me my bells back when we complete the trade?

It doesn't whether you release it or trade it back, the hacked data is still gonna be in your game

I'd keep it if I were you, but I'd still want my Bells back. Just saying.

can i have my bells back if you wont trade me my level 1 pidgey in a POKEBALL adamant nature with brave bird, (idc if its not legit) please?

My Weezing wasn't even level 80+.

I want my balls now.
you put a less than sign for your weezing, i assumed you wanted it before level 80

can i have my bells back if you wont trade me my level 1 pidgey in a POKEBALL adamant nature with brave bird, (idc if its not legit) please?
i'll give you your pidgey

It doesn't whether you release it or trade it back, the hacked data is still gonna be in your game

I'd keep it if I were you, but I'd still want my Bells back. Just saying.

you're a moron, there is no "hacked data". it just counts as a pokemon like the others, your game won't break or anything.

abandonthreadp1.gif

Back