• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

little headshots for in game acnh items/diy!

Hi again! I managed to collect everything for you :) It's very late for me now and I'll go to bed but I thought maybe we can arrange something tomorrow? Lmk if that works for you!

I also added a better reference picture of my rep :)
hey so sorry for the late reply! ill be available today in about 3-4 hours? Otherwise we can schedule smthn tomorrow! im guessin our time zones are working against us haha

ill send you a sketch tonight regardless!

hey so sorry for the late reply! ill be available today in about 3-4 hours? Otherwise we can schedule smthn tomorrow! im guessin our time zones are working against us haha

ill send you a sketch tonight regardless!
hi! Sadly that will be too late for me (that's 1-2 am). I'm available all day tomorrow though :)

hi! Sadly that will be too late for me (that's 1-2 am). I'm available all day tomorrow though :)
oh man! hm well tomorrow i'll be available from like... 3pst to 7pst! lmk if tghat time works for you as well! ^^

also lmk if youd like anything changed o:
1621647068600.png

Last edited:
oh man! hm well tomorrow i'll be available from like... 3pst to 7pst! lmk if tghat time works for you as well! ^^

also lmk if youd like anything changed o:
View attachment 377065
OOOh it's sooo cute! I love it 🥺 💜 it's perfect in every way! Thank you!

3:00 - 7:00 pst is 12:00am-4:00 am for me 😭 I will probably still be awake around 12:00 am but anything later will be a challenge. LMK if 3:00 pst works for you!

OOOh it's sooo cute! I love it 🥺 💜 it's perfect in every way! Thank you!

3:00 - 7:00 pst is 12:00am-4:00 am for me 😭 I will probably still be awake around 12:00 am but anything later will be a challenge. LMK if 3:00 pst works for you!
aaah im so sorry yesterday i had unforseen plans and couldnt get online!
im free today if you are? up until 7pst ;_;

aaah im so sorry yesterday i had unforseen plans and couldnt get online!
im free today if you are? up until 7pst ;_;
It's fine :) I'm free now and for the next 4 hours. Send me a pm and a dodo code when you're available and I'll come drop off your items!

ref:
Prefer bow to be black 💜
Internet_20210521_195042_6.jpeg
20210525_174831.jpg
shaded or non-shaded: Shaded preferred
offer:
1x flower stand DIY
14x cherry blossom petal piles
I don't have any of the wedding items or other DIYs on your list, but if you're looking for anything else, lmk!
If you need any more Sanrio items, I can get you as many of those items as you want as well.
bg color or transparent?: Transparent
extra: Like I mentioned in my offer, happy to work with you to see if there's anything else I can get for you!

Back