little headshots for in game acnh items/diy!

Hi again! I managed to collect everything for you :) It's very late for me now and I'll go to bed but I thought maybe we can arrange something tomorrow? Lmk if that works for you!

I also added a better reference picture of my rep :)
hey so sorry for the late reply! ill be available today in about 3-4 hours? Otherwise we can schedule smthn tomorrow! im guessin our time zones are working against us haha

ill send you a sketch tonight regardless!

hey so sorry for the late reply! ill be available today in about 3-4 hours? Otherwise we can schedule smthn tomorrow! im guessin our time zones are working against us haha

ill send you a sketch tonight regardless!
hi! Sadly that will be too late for me (that's 1-2 am). I'm available all day tomorrow though :)

hi! Sadly that will be too late for me (that's 1-2 am). I'm available all day tomorrow though :)
oh man! hm well tomorrow i'll be available from like... 3pst to 7pst! lmk if tghat time works for you as well! ^^

also lmk if youd like anything changed o:
1621647068600.png

Last edited:
oh man! hm well tomorrow i'll be available from like... 3pst to 7pst! lmk if tghat time works for you as well! ^^

also lmk if youd like anything changed o:
View attachment 377065
OOOh it's sooo cute! I love it 🥺 💜 it's perfect in every way! Thank you!

3:00 - 7:00 pst is 12:00am-4:00 am for me 😭 I will probably still be awake around 12:00 am but anything later will be a challenge. LMK if 3:00 pst works for you!

OOOh it's sooo cute! I love it 🥺 💜 it's perfect in every way! Thank you!

3:00 - 7:00 pst is 12:00am-4:00 am for me 😭 I will probably still be awake around 12:00 am but anything later will be a challenge. LMK if 3:00 pst works for you!
aaah im so sorry yesterday i had unforseen plans and couldnt get online!
im free today if you are? up until 7pst ;_;

aaah im so sorry yesterday i had unforseen plans and couldnt get online!
im free today if you are? up until 7pst ;_;
It's fine :) I'm free now and for the next 4 hours. Send me a pm and a dodo code when you're available and I'll come drop off your items!

ref:
Prefer bow to be black 💜
Internet_20210521_195042_6.jpeg
20210525_174831.jpg
shaded or non-shaded: Shaded preferred
offer:
1x flower stand DIY
14x cherry blossom petal piles
I don't have any of the wedding items or other DIYs on your list, but if you're looking for anything else, lmk!
If you need any more Sanrio items, I can get you as many of those items as you want as well.
bg color or transparent?: Transparent
extra: Like I mentioned in my offer, happy to work with you to see if there's anything else I can get for you!

Back