• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(looking for) art of my OC'S

Sure, do you need a message for the clownfish plush? Also, I'll just link in another thread with the reference of the blue character.

Also I'm still open when it comes to balloon collectibles regardless so don't worry! ☺️

Edit: Also the character ref for my blue character
Wahoo! No message needed, maybe a little "bubble bubble" or "fish sounds" type of message!
Would you like me to draw your blue character instead of your red one?

Wahoo! No message needed, maybe a little "bubble bubble" or "fish sounds" type of message!
Would you like me to draw your blue character instead of your red one?
Sure, I would like you to draw the blue character this time. Also the clownfish plush is sent to your inventory! Enjoy! 😊

hello yanrima! i saw that your blue oc (do they have a name?) had a squid version! so i drew that! i hope you don't mind and i hope you like it!
thank you so much for the fish!!
yanrimasquidgoldfish.png

hello yanrima! i saw that your blue oc (do they have a name?) had a squid version! so i drew that! i hope you don't mind and i hope you like it!
thank you so much for the fish!!
View attachment 550992
Actually the same name as my username, she's basically my artist-sona tbh.

(Also I really love how you draw her, so cute!! 🥰)

Edit: it's too cute so I basically put it as the current pfp, thank you again!

Last edited:
yanrima, may i be shameless and show you my collectible wishlist to see if you have extras you may want to spare for a drawing or two 🤔

yanrima, may i be shameless and show you my collectible wishlist to see if you have extras you may want to spare for a drawing or two 🤔
Sure, show me your collectibles wishlist so that I could see what's available in my inventory.

whabam ^_^
thanks for taking a look yanrima!
I do have the lost book collectible, Jingle Christmas doll, Famous mushroom, and Festive bell. I can send you my lost book collectible since I've gotten my 3rd place trophy from the ACNH writing contest. And, do you need a message for the collectible/s?

edit: I think the lost book collectible is unique and can't be traded since I saw that there's no "gift" option beside the "discard" option. So, maybe other collectibles like the Jingle doll, Famous mushroom or my old Friday the 13th candy from 2020.

Last edited:
I do have the lost book collectible, Jingle Christmas doll, Famous mushroom, and Festive bell. I can send you my lost book collectible since I've gotten my 3rd place trophy from the ACNH writing contest. And, do you need a message for the collectible/s?

edit: I think the lost book collectible is unique and can't be traded. So, maybe other collectibles like the Jingle doll, Famous mushroom or my old Friday the 13th candy from 2020.
oh yeah- the first three on that list are untradable.. i am wishing for them though... i hope i can get them one day...

oh!! i'd be down for anything you're willing to give >:^D ! also what would you like me to draw for you? feel free to request anything specific - like an emote or something :^P

oh yeah- the first three on that list are untradable.. i am wishing for them though... i hope i can get them one day...

oh!! i'd be down for anything you're willing to give >:^D ! also what would you like me to draw for you? feel free to request anything specific - like an emote or something :^P
Maybe I would like to see a non-chibi version of my red character in this outfit. Also, I'll give you a famous mushroom and the Friday the 13th candy from 2020. Do you need any messages for the two?

cleanreferenceoc.png

Maybe I would like to see a non-chibi version of my red character in this outfit. Also, I'll give you a famous mushroom and the Friday the 13th candy from 2020. Do you need any messages for the two?

View attachment 553179
no messages unless you wish for it! and yes yes >:^D will do! thank you for looking at my list and giving me the mushroom and candy T__T sorry if i was overstepping my boundaries btw..!

Back