Mario Party: How many more will there be?

Mario Party 50,473... it has a nice ring to it. But by then we'll (or ancestors) actually will be in the game

I told you! But lets leave stuff like this at the Spam Site.

Na, they will alway continue them. Now they are adding technology into the game, like that new little microphone. Soon they will have a DDR pad for it.

Thatd be hilarious!

Mario Party: DDR To-da-maX!

My guess is that Mario Party will never stop. I really only liked the original one. I was just playing it the other day and now my hand is killing me because of that friggin Shy Guy... Ow...

:(

CHOSEN_ONE221 said:
Thatd be hilarious!

Mario Party: DDR To-da-maX!

My guess is that Mario Party will never stop. I really only liked the original one. I was just playing it the other day and now my hand is killing me because of that friggin Shy Guy... Ow...

:(
In an old issue of Nintendo Power, they gave you a number to call to get a free glove just for that reason.

Should I get it? I got MP 4 for Christmas two years ago and MP 5 last year for christmas. Mario Party does look like the best gcn mario party. MP 3 is still my favorite, though!

:)

I definetly am getting it. I love tjose games. My favorite is probably mp 3. I like the different scenerios like western and stuff.

Back