Newgrounds
Black Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Carnival Pinwheel
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (83) +
I finally managed to craft 3000 pieces of furniture for the Nook Miles achievement, so I don't have any need to keep my materials. Feel free to take as many stacks/materials as you'd like!

I have the following:
*10 stacks wood
*12 stacks hardwood
*16 stacks softwood
*30 stacks stone
*25 stacks clay
*24 stacks iron
*54 stacks tree branches

*11 stacks coral
*2 stacks cowries
*30 stacks sand dollars
*15 stacks sea snails
*7 stacks venus combs
*9 stacks cherry-blossom petals

Last edited:
I have an extra photo of Marshal! I'd love to trade you for your photo of Tangy please. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

I can trade you that when you pick up the rest of your villager posters from me if you'd like. 🙂

How many blossoms are in a stack? And I would love all of the pearls if that isn’t too greedy. I’ve gotten a number of DIY’s from Pascal but no pearls to match, lol! And I guess blossoms….again how many in a stack? I probably would like to have 20-30 blossoms anyway?

How many blossoms are in a stack? And I would love all of the pearls if that isn’t too greedy. I’ve gotten a number of DIY’s from Pascal but no pearls to match, lol! And I guess blossoms….again how many in a stack? I probably would like to have 20-30 blossoms anyway?
Cherry blossom petals come in stacks of 10, so I could get you 3 stacks! And don't worry, feel free to take all the pearls. 😄

The dodo is 222D3!

I'll send you a dodo! How many stacks of cherry blossoms do you want, and do you want the full stack of pearls? :)
Ok, I just looked up there a 10 cherry blossom/stack so how about 3?

Cherry blossom petals come in stacks of 10, so I could get you 3 stacks! And don't worry, feel free to take all the pearls. 😄

The dodo is 222D3!
OMW!

The dodo is 222D3!
Sent you some bells. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back