• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling misc collectibles <3

her please!! https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi :D

if you can somehow incorporate a txt lightstick in the drawings and make her expression super happy i would be so grateful :blush: can’t wait to see whatever you create hahaha 😛 oh…. also she doesn’t have the little front streaks anymore so you can make her hair just a normal dark brown :,p
Here you go Jiny!! Two drawings :^D
I hope you like them..!! I had fun drawing them!
both of these files are screenshots btw- gkldsfh if you like them , i can e-mail the full to you o/
1715225854579.png
1715225885063.png

Here you go Jiny!! Two drawings :^D
I hope you like them..!! I had fun drawing them!
both of these files are screenshots btw- gkldsfh if you like them , i can e-mail the full to you o/
View attachment 559312View attachment 559313
ohmigosh!!!! these are amazing T__T i’ll go ahead and pm you a good email,, and sending the balloons shortly ~~ did you want a message on them?? 💕

ohmigosh!!!! these are amazing T__T i’ll go ahead and pm you a good email,, and sending the balloons shortly ~~ did you want a message on them?? 💕
any or no message is fine! hehe i'm glad you like them :^DD!! i wasn't sure if you wanted glasses or not O:

Back