• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling misc collectibles <3

I'll have the chocolate cake, please, if you're still around. I stink at making offers, so pick a price... would you mind me paying 129 bells (in-store price), 65 bells (half the in-store price), or 200 bells (minimum tier list price)?

I'll have the chocolate cake, please, if you're still around. I stink at making offers, so pick a price... would you mind me paying 129 bells (in-store price), 65 bells (half the in-store price), or 200 bells (minimum tier list price)?
hi! we can do in store price!

Sorry... something that's been bothering me since forever is the hello kitty gif in your OG post not looping forever... I exported a version where it loops forever for you if you want to use it
icegif-444.gif

HI Jiny...!!! I was wondering if you would accept.... two drawings for two balloons..!! Sorry if this is rude to ask!

hello! how much are you looking for for the 8/8/15 peach? it's my son's birthday, but 4 years before he was born lol.

HI Jiny...!!! I was wondering if you would accept.... two drawings for two balloons..!! Sorry if this is rude to ask!
Hello!! yes ofc I would!!!! which ones are you interested in?? :0
hello! how much are you looking for for the 8/8/15 peach? it's my son's birthday, but 4 years before he was born lol.
does 200 tbt sound ok? :)

Hello!! yes ofc I would!!!! which ones are you interested in?? :0

does 200 tbt sound ok? :)
sure, that sounds okay! Can you put: This is a rare type of peach called an Oracle Peach. Folklore says that once a year, it will predict the future. 🍑

Whatever you prefer! What would you like me to draw? :^D
her please!! https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi :D

if you can somehow incorporate a txt lightstick in the drawings and make her expression super happy i would be so grateful :blush: can’t wait to see whatever you create hahaha 😛 oh…. also she doesn’t have the little front streaks anymore so you can make her hair just a normal dark brown :,p

Back