• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

My First Custom Sprite!

well well... look what i found, you didn't use rizzo... you used Limberg... you can even tell look:
youcheater.bmp

yep, thats right, i took him and put him in your mouses place... he fits prefectly if you cant tell... look at the green one up close using paint, you can see that there are a few orange specs BAMBAM forgot to take out... Guilty.

ACFAN1 said:
The arms don't match.
yes, thats true, he made the body, but the head was completely stolen, what makes me even more angry is the fact that he continually says: "i used it as a guide" or "i didn't copy it"

you said that, and that you made the head with that to the side so you could see what to do, the fact is, you hide it until you are exposed, thats not the right thing to do. why dont you try acually making them. not editing over one that was already made

BAMBAM! said:
I do make them and BTW you need to go outside you are obssed with proving me wrong espaicaly when I'm not.
making half of a sprite does not count as making it. and im not out to prove you wrong, i just happen to do it in my everyday whatevers

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
I do make them and BTW you need to go outside you are obssed with proving me wrong espaicaly when I'm not.
making half of a sprite does not count as making it. and im not out to prove you wrong, i just happen to do it in my everyday whatevers

:p
Yeah, OK. Just lay off him. He's been found out... blah blah blah...

Just stop for now.

PIRANHA2 said:
...you need to stop taking things and acting like you made them...
I believe that is called plagiarism and that is illegal in real life and I beleive it is illegal on the forums.

Back