Artwork My Town Flag eeeep

cherrysmilesonice

got me spinnin’ like a ballerina 🩰
Bells
Switch
5673-1908-0691
I spent more time then I?d like to admit on my Celeste Town Flag! <3
I?m kind of proud of it. The energy lead me me to make my friend a town flag too!

Her favourite villager is dowzer (he?s discontinued)

my flag:
fcmvdg.jpg

my friends flag:
16as09v.jpg

overall I?m super happy with my ?pixel art? progress. I?m still gonna add lil changes with my flag but eee I still love it!. I remember when I could barely draw at all with a grid.
practice really does help.

thank you so much for reading!

That is amazing! Your Celeste flag in particular is so beautiful and detailed, but they're both really great. Awesome work!

That is amazing! Your Celeste flag in particular is so beautiful and detailed, but they're both really great. Awesome work!

Thank you so so much! The Celeste flag in particular took the longest. Thank you so much for your feedback <3

These flags are so amazingly beautiful!! It inspires me to try to make my own flag for once haha~
Thanks for sharing!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

These flags are so amazingly beautiful!! It inspires me to try to make my own flag for once haha~
Thanks for sharing!!

Oh my gosh, I adore these! Especially your Celeste flag! <3 You're very talented! :D
Thank you so much! ;-; that means a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, I adore these! Especially your Celeste flag! <3 You're very talented! :D
Thank you so much! ;-; that means a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for sharing!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for sharing!!
Sorry for late reply but thank you so much!!! ;-;

Back