• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

name your CRUSH💘

Henry Cavill in The Witcher series on Netflix and Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries

Attachments

• Geralt.jpg
    Geralt.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Ian.jpg
    Ian.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 12
Here's a few select video game crushes I've had in the past.

6500345_preview.jpg

Link (The Legend of Zelda)

Paya.png

Paya (The Legend of Zelda)

Candace_AP.png

Candace (Harvest Moon)

Last edited:
Jim Carrey's Eggman... I don't need to explain this one

jim-carrey-mustache-1200x704.jpg

We don't talk about my crush, crush, crush, crush, crush.
We don't talk about my crushhhhhh

8B603249-B5C1-421B-BC27-3DE03F9BF865.jpeg

Yoshibo Koharu from Sakura Quest. She’s so cute and sweet throughout the series.

AD5B20AF-6A71-47D9-8071-78E1066C72EE.png

Also Naoya Hifuji from Wotakoi. I love his clumsy and warm vibe.

bringing life back to this thread because i am ecstatic about mine, i actually love love hanging out with him and he is literally the sweetest person i could ever ask for. I literally can't stop smiling when i see him (which is not often enough lmao). ive never met a more sweet guy in my life! anyway thank you for coming to my ted talk

dang it didn't work out 😵‍💫

Last edited:
I have the biggest crush on my SO bc he's so amazing and beautiful and sweet to me 🥰🥰🥰🥰

edit: lmao this aged like milk

Last edited:
bringing life back to this thread because i am ecstatic about mine, i actually love love hanging out with him and he is literally the sweetest person i could ever ask for. I literally can't stop smiling when i see him (which is not often enough lmao). ive never met a more sweet guy in my life! anyway thank you for coming to my ted talk
The princess found her frog🥺🥺

I can count the number of irl crushes I had on one hand and I feel like only one was a full crush anyway, sadly. Here are some fictional crushes

B8944D3A-BC44-4F60-92A1-D75D40260B8A.jpeg

Raven - Guilty Gear

AD142B7D-787D-4E23-ABFB-010638AD1E0A.jpeg

Hirofumi Yoshida - Chainsaw Man

839464EE-6661-4ACA-8CFC-52D4CE0C72CF.png

Himeno - Chainsaw Man

A712FD78-215F-4D98-BA8D-5BEC86F1DDCB.jpeg

Angel Devil - Chainsaw Man

Most CSM characters are attractive but I actively crushed on those three, heck also Kishibe to some extent

9B765FE6-AA5A-46C6-8ED3-CEC5A86B80FC.jpeg

Kento Nanami - Jujutsu Kaisen

I’m not going to keep uploading pics now but: Johnny Joestar, Gyro Zpeeli, Kira Yoshikage, Jolyne Kujo - Jojo’s is in the same situation as CSM.

My type is absolutely suits and… kinda rough or degen or something but sincere. I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. I mean, Raven is pretty philosophical. He ain’t got a suit, but he’s my favorite. Good hair is a must. There has to be a sense of “experience” and a flavor that clicks with me I suppose. And they have to be “interesting”.
And this sounds wrong but maybe they have to feel a little “queer” or “fashionable”. I think trying to look good says something about you, fashion statements do in general, and I’m very strange and literally bi and gender questioning myself so I guess it’s comforting? And ah some more inappropriate stuff that’s in that “degen” category- it isn’t strictly there- but I’ll stop there.
Maybe reducing it to a “type” is reductive, but I feel like there are some threads there.

I like to joke that Raven is my unicorn since he has that horn and he’s my favorite.

Last edited:
Back