• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Need something? Just ask!

matt2019

Bells
Feedback
100% (49) +
Ok so, I notice the ACNL forums have been dying out over the last while, and I still think ACNL is a great game. So I’d like to host a giveaway for the foreseeable future. You want an item? Just ask and I’ll do my best to give it to you.

Limit is ONE order per person per week, for a maximum of 10 items per order. I don’t want this to be too overwhelming for me either. As I’m doing this just to be kind. I have pretty much almost everything in the game.

Ok so, I notice the ACNL forums have been dying out over the last while, and I still think ACNL is a great game. So I’d like to host a giveaway for the foreseeable future. You want an item? Just ask and I’ll do my best to give it to you.

Limit is ONE order per person per week, for a maximum of 10 items per order. I don’t want this to be too overwhelming for me either. As I’m doing this just to be kind. I have pretty much almost everything in the game.

Ah, that's so nice of you! I need/want all of the items listed below, so you can choose whichever would be easier for you to obtain or give away. Thank you for your help! ✨ ✨ ✨

- Bells
- Pink Hybrid Flowers (Any pink flower)
- Pink Hygradena Bushes
- White Azalea Bushes
- Pink Azalea Bushes
- Golden Roses
- Fossils
- Bamboo
- Perfect Fruit
- PomPom Purin Furniture & Clothing Sets
- Hello Kitty Furniture & Clothing Sets
- Harvest Furniture Set
- A handful of Jacob's Ladders
- Potted Pink Roses
- Potted White Roses
- K.K. Slider Albums
- All Streetpass Balloons
- ANY of the Following Villagers: Alice/Gayle/Cleo/Marcie/Norma/Pom Pom/Cookie/Tutu/Diana (As well as their photos)
- NPC Photos (Jingle, Jack, etc)
And lastly...
Any items from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Q3Nb4DmduN

can i have
the board game
perfume bottles
a 3ds xl
heart bopper
light breakfast
and the yellow glow wand please?

Last edited:
Hi! I live in very awkward time zone and my connection/connection to partners 3DS often doesn't work (we would have to try out) ;w;

But I would love to get:

-Azalea Stool
-Clovers

And if you should have Sanrio items (Little Twin Star, My Melody)

The offer is really kind but I can also give you stuff or bells in return ♡

Just let me know if you need something :3c

Last edited:
Hi Thank you for opening this wonderful sharing! Can i get a good-luck roll X5, sparkling cider X5??🥰

I really need a hospital screen.
It's been months and I still haven't gotten one in the shop T_T
Can you help me out?

Matt can I have Kiddie Table? I need it for something

Hello! Sadly since New Horizon came out ACNL really became uninteresting to a lot of people :/ So it's even cooler that this forum exists because instagram is now full of new horizon lol
I'd love to get:
ballet outfit
blue ballet outfit
rococo sofa
rococo chair
rococo wardrobe
rococo lamp
birdbath
chaise lounge
clay furnace

Greetings,
Rep

You're too kind for doing this..!

Here is my list:

A lot of saplings (Cedar or normal)
Shoots (preferably blue/pink hydrangea)
Any hybrid flower (preferably pink but i'm fine with anything!)
Jacob's ladder
Clovers
Fertilizer
Bells
Any sanrio furniture
Streetpass balloons

I'd also love to cataloge if possible:
Any Princess furniture
Any rococo furniture
Ivory piano

I'm also willing to pay bells for the above items as compensation for being so kind //><//

Back