Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello, I’m looking for pajamas LOL Can I have
a. PJ outfit (blue)
b. House Slippers (blue)
c. PJ outfit (green)
d. House Slippers (green)
e. Terry-cloth nightcap (green)
Is 6 TBT okay?

Hello, I’m looking for pajamas LOL Can I have
a. PJ outfit (blue)
b. House Slippers (blue)
c. PJ outfit (green)
d. House Slippers (green)
e. Terry-cloth nightcap (green)
Is 6 TBT okay?
Just checked my clothing catalog and unfortunately I'm still missing these myself, sorry about that! I'm still working on completing the clothing catalog and it's definitely not the easiest category lol

I hope you can find what you're looking for!

Hi, is Francine's pic still available? If so I would like to purchase one along with 2 stacks of gold nuggets. Been waiting for my Francine to cough up another one for years now; but no luck. I think she hates me lol.

Hi, is Francine's pic still available? If so I would like to purchase one along with 2 stacks of gold nuggets. Been waiting for my Francine to cough up another one for years now; but no luck. I think she hates me lol.
I do have Francine's pic, yes 🙂 along with the 2 stacks of gold nuggets, the total will be 6 TBT

I'm available anytime to trade so when you are ready, just let me know. Thank you for visiting my shop! Here for all island & villager frustration needs lol

Back