Shop [Open!] Micheal's Shiny Searching Service

I can try to add Swablu to your order, but I will prioritize the Azurill order that came after you, if that's alright!
I got your shiny Drifloon (after the first one self destructed on me), but I haven't had time to trade just yet!!

Accepted! Will get to that right now. If Love Ball isn't possible, would you like a backup ball?
Thanks so much Micheal, take your time :)

Back from my couple day hiatus to catch up on the few orders I've got atm! Updated the outbreak list for today!
Remember you don't gotta pick the outbreak mons, but today's selection is kinda amazing imo
January 20, 2023

978.png

Tatsugiri (Curly)

079.png

Slowpoke

134.png

Vaporeon

093.png

Haunter

419.png

Floatzel
Post automatically merged:

I almost forgot to do so, but I've updated the Pokemon A La Carte to include some lovely dears I picked up whilst on the hunt!!
987.png

Flutter Mane
ultraball.png

749.png

Mudbray
nestball.png

425.png

Drifloon
ultraball.png

Last edited:
Thanks so much Micheal, take your time :)
Both your shiny Swablu and shiny Drifloon are ready! Please PM me a time that works best for you to trade!! I'm about to head to bed here at 7am pacific time because the best shiny hunts happen at night-
I'll get back to you ASAP!

Username: Nanami
Pokemon: Roaring Moon
Ball Add-Ons: -
Stat Add-Ons: -
Other Requests: -
Payment: 80

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks for doing this!
Your order is accepted, although note, Roaring Moon WILL likely take a WHILE for me to hunt for due to the rarity of its spawn, and sharing both types with Zweilous!

Username: Georgia
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Payment: 50

And I can trade for the swablu and drifloon tonight if you’re available :)

Username: Georgia
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Payment: 50

And I can trade for the swablu and drifloon tonight if you’re available :)
Vaporeon it is, accepted!
I'm available to trade right now if you are!!

Thanks for doing this!

That was fast-
Your Roaring Moon is ready! Feel free to PM me a time that works for me to get it to you, & a link code to use when that time comes!

Doing Tera raids for the bulk of today before getting some Animal Crossing things done for the New Year, New Horizons event!
No Outbreak Specials today unless you happen to get lucky and choose a secret Outbreak Pokemon.
That said, free to order! I'm free'd up on orders rn!

Bumpa, as I'm interested in some hunting atm but need yall to give me things to hunt womp womp

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT! ✨

Next week I will be streaming on Twitch all week for St. Baldrick Foundation's annual Catch a Million event! This is a charity week challenging streamers to catch a million Pokemon and raise funds for children's cancer research. While I won't be playing Scarlet every day, I will be playing a significant amount and want an excuse to catch more Pokemon!

April 23-30 I will be running specials in this shop! More information will be updated in the primary post as we get closer to the date, but I wanted to inform people here first!

• Mass Outbreak Specials will all be 50% off! That means all Mass Outbreak Pokemon caught during the week will be 25 tbt.
  • If you donate to the charity using my Tiltify link, you will get a free shiny of your choice! It can be Shiny A La Carte, mass outbreak special, anything! Add-ons will all be free as well, though I will have to work within my limits of what I have! There is no real donation minimum, as long as you support, you've earned yourself a shiny!
    • Note: Exceptions List Pokemon WILL take a while and may not happen on stream (especially egg Pokemon)
    • Make sure you DON'T click the reward to get a free shiny of your choice if donating $10 or more, those are extras for stream! That's right, y'all get a TBT discount but don't tell em :censored:
  • Pokemon Legends: Arceus shinies will be added to Shinies A La Carte for the duration of the week. I will primarily be going for shinies I haven't owned before, so only dupes will be added if I get them, but they will be available!
  • Tuning into my stream and saying hi in the chat will get you a free add-on of your choice, prioritizing the most expensive first (within my limits!)
  • You may order ahead now, but know that I'm not gonna be shiny hunting until next week, so you're gonna have to wait a lilbit!
  • More extensive information will be provided as time progresses! I'm super busy and need some time to get everything situated!
Again, I will be live on Twitch boosting the charity & catching as many Pokemon as possible! That means you have a chance to watch me catch your shiny on stream! I'll post in this thread whenever I'm live, along with what game I'm playing and if I can predict it, who's orders I will be working on!

I hope y'all come support the charity, me, & other streamers taking part in the event, and take this opportunity to nab yourselves some Micheal-caught shinies. I am a Pokemon Master after all, and the best at catching Shiny Pokemon.

Last edited:
Oooo, this looks like a great chance to get another shiny Pokemon. Not ordering yet because I still need to think about which Pokemon I want a shiny of, but kudos to you for doing this for charity, Micheal! :D

Hihi. Are you still doing this? If so, I have an order!

Username: drowningfairies
Pokemon: tinkatink/tinkaton
Ball Add-Ons: love ball
Stat Add-Ons: none
Other Requests: none
Payment: 120

Thank you!

Hihi. Are you still doing this? If so, I have an order!

Username: drowningfairies
Pokemon: tinkatink/tinkaton
Ball Add-Ons: love ball
Stat Add-Ons: none
Other Requests: none
Payment: 120

Thank you!
Course I am! I'll put you down & hunt for your Tinkatink first thing when I play Scarlet on stream! Thank you so much for the order!!!

Bumping the thread!

The Charity event starts soon and the first stream begins in only a few hours. I will post and edit OP when I'm live!
Forgive me for not a lot of work being done on OP yet, I've been super busy with other prep and haven't had the chance to edit much. I hope to do so in the coming days.
I'll be starting with Pokemon Scarlet today, so it's the perfect time to order some shinies!!!

Username: Midoriya
Pokemon: Riolu
Ball Add-Ons: Moon Ball
Stat Add-Ons: Max EVs into Attack and Speed. Max IVs into everything except Special Attack.
Other Requests: Adamant nature
Payment: 190 TBT

Thank you!

Live now with Day #1 of Catch a Million! I'll be playing Scarlet and starting my hunting!!!
Feel free to order more Pokemon, you know I'll be here!

Stream ended for Day #1! I got no shinies for today in Scarlet (well none for folks who have ordered, but I somehow found TWO shiny mareep). I'll be trying to get herba mystica when offline and might do some egg hatching as well for that Riolu! Day #2 will be Legends Arceus, see y'all later!!!

Last edited:
Going live with Day #2 of Catch a Million! I'll be playing Legends Arceus all day, but y'all KNOW I'm totally up to take more orders over here for Scarlet!!

Day #2 has ended! I got a shiny Zorua, Starly, and Electabuzz in Arceus and 527 Pokemon for a total of 832 Pokemon in 2 days alone! How much farther are we gonna go?

Tomorrow I'll be opening Pokemon Cards on stream and continuing to shiny hunt in Pokemon Scarlet!

Last edited:
Going live with Day #3 of CaM! Gonna be opening cards on stream before shiny hunting for that riolu & tinkatink. Hop on in if you guys wanna see!

Day #3 over! We caught 2 shiny Tinkatinks and one shiny male Kirlia. Still no shiny Riolu but we'll get there soon I swear!!
Day #4 is likely to be on Thursday with more Legends Arceus!!! I'm gonna head to bed now. Y'all think about Pokeymens yall might want from me cause I'm gonna be searchin n searchin!

Last edited:
Back