• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

[open] [tbt] guava's lettering shop

Hello! OMG I can't believe you're doing this again!!! (♡´౪`♡)
I absolutely loved your past work for another tbt member under the name Gracelia and wanted to get something similar to hers forever ~ but your shop was closed back then 。・゚(゚⊃ω⊂゚)゚・。

I was wondering if I may commission one that says "Naekoya" in pastel pink and instead of a kitty if the animal can be of a cute teddy bear?
thank you for considering! (´,,•ω•,,)/

Hello! OMG I can't believe you're doing this again!!! (♡´౪`♡)
I absolutely loved your past work for another tbt member under the name Gracelia and wanted to get something similar to hers forever ~ but your shop was closed back then 。・゚(゚⊃ω⊂゚)゚・。

I was wondering if I may commission one that says "Naekoya" in pastel pink and instead of a kitty if the animal can be of a cute teddy bear?
thank you for considering! (´,,•ω•,,)/

hi!! omg i know which one ur talking about, can’t believe how long it’s been since then!!

wait so you’d like it to be in the animal crossing font?

hi!! omg i know which one ur talking about, can’t believe how long it’s been since then!!

wait so you’d like it to be in the animal crossing font?

aaa! yea I've been admiring her typography signature for the longest time 🥺 💖 uh for the font
could it possibly be something more like this? I'm like obsessed with this particular font atm lol;;

f_131.jpg

aaa! yea I've been admiring her typography signature for the longest time 🥺 💖 uh for the font
could it possibly be something more like this? I'm like obsessed with this particular font atm lol;;

f_131.jpg
oh cool, yea! i like this style of handwriting. i'll add you to the list.

does 75 tbt sound good??

oh cool, yea! i like this style of handwriting. i'll add you to the list.

does 75 tbt sound good??

oh nono I'll be paying 200 TBT please! 🥺 think you deserve a lot more for the work!
and tysm for accepting 😭 I'll be sending the TBT over now!!

oh nono I'll be paying 200 TBT please! 🥺 think you deserve a lot more for the work!
and tysm for accepting 😭 I'll be sending the TBT over now!!
@_____@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thank you so much!

i will keep you updated on the status. i hope to finish losermom's piece later today and then i'll start on yours.

@_____@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thank you so much!

i will keep you updated on the status. i hope to finish losermom's piece later today and then i'll start on yours.

you're so welcome!!! and no worries ~ I'm in no rush
so you can definitely take your time on mine! 😊

late night delivery!~
View attachment 309540
@Naekoya here you go!! i hope you like it!! i had a lot of fun making it

OMG!!! TYSM guav@ it's absolutely adorable!! 🥺💖
I hope your shop will be open for a bit longer! definitely do want to commission more from you
thank you once again ~ really appreciate it ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

OMG!!! TYSM guav@ it's absolutely adorable!! 🥺💖
I hope your shop will be open for a bit longer! definitely do want to commission more from you
thank you once again ~ really appreciate it ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

so glad you liked it!!! commissions have been kinda quiet so i will stay open i think! i was afraid of over committing myself.

☺️💕

so glad you liked it!!! commissions have been kinda quiet so i will stay open i think! i was afraid of over committing myself.

💕
totally understandable! awesome ~ I'll definitely be back with another project idea! heh ヾ(0∀0*★)゚*・.。

Awww These are so cute!
I need to get rid of my ugly signature that I made.

I was wondering if you could make me one with a cursive style or any style you feel is appropriate, with my town name “Melancolia”

Something sleepy looking to fit the tbt fair theme, and with colors matching my avatar if possible. Maybe include Barold (or not). Whatever you think fits :)

AHHHH, your work is so adorable!! If you're not too busy, I would love one that says my town name, Fernweh, perhaps inspired by this font style, sort of like a bold calligraphy style. If you can also include tiny stars, that would be awesome ^o ^ hrmm, as for colors, a gradient of the night sky or a sunset??
Glowing-Star-Fonts-4254099-1-1-580x387-1.jpg
43832708-stars-can-t-shine-without-darkness-handlettering-calligraphy-motivating-quote-vector-illustration-.jpg

How does 300 TBT sound?! ;A;

Awww These are so cute!
I need to get rid of my ugly signature that I made.

I was wondering if you could make me one with a cursive style or any style you feel is appropriate, with my town name “Melancolia”

Something sleepy looking to fit the tbt fair theme, and with colors matching my avatar if possible. Maybe include Barold (or not). Whatever you think fits :)

thank you!! this sounds great, i'll add you to the queue. i'm working on an order atm, so i can get started on yours tomorrow or thursday.

does 200 tbt sound ok?

AHHHH, your work is so adorable!! If you're not too busy, I would love one that says my town name, Fernweh, perhaps inspired by this font style, sort of like a bold calligraphy style. If you can also include tiny stars, that would be awesome ^o ^ hrmm, as for colors, a gradient of the night sky or a sunset??
Glowing-Star-Fonts-4254099-1-1-580x387-1.jpg
43832708-stars-can-t-shine-without-darkness-handlettering-calligraphy-motivating-quote-vector-illustration-.jpg

How does 300 TBT sound?! ;A;

wow! love the inspo images. i'll add you to the queue! 300 tbt sounds good.

i will likely get to this in a couple of days if that's alright!

thank you!! this sounds great, i'll add you to the queue. i'm working on an order atm, so i can get started on yours tomorrow or thursday.

does 200 tbt sound ok?

wow! love the inspo images. i'll add you to the queue! 300 tbt sounds good.

i will likely get to this in a couple of days if that's alright!
Sure! Would you like it sent before or after?

Back