Buying Orange Rose + August Birthstone [4/24 Update]

hi there! would you consider a Poptart egg and a Paradise Planning egg in exchange for the Lost Fragment?

I can do that. Did you want a message?

No message on the eggs is fine with me
great, thank you! I'm just waiting on participation eggs from the egg deco contest. we can do the trade after if your fragment is still available! no need to hold it for me if someone else comes along first who wants it.

hello again! I see that you're no longer looking for the Poptart egg. If you're still interested in trading 4 + 3 eggs for the fragment, I can offer the Splat egg and the Paradise Planning egg and would be able to trade today. thanks for considering!

hello again! I see that you're no longer looking for the Poptart egg. If you're still interested in trading 4 + 3 eggs for the fragment, I can offer the Splat egg and the Paradise Planning egg and would be able to trade today. thanks for considering!
Hi I noticed that it would leave you with just 2 egg currency that you can't buy anything with. Could I ask for a dragon scale egg instead?

I can't give you 2 vestas or 100tbt for the 1 egg currency difference with the fragment.

Otherwise you can still send a poptart egg + paradise planning

Hi I noticed that it would leave you with just 2 egg currency that you can't buy anything with. Could I ask for a dragon scale egg instead?

I can't give you 2 vestas or 100tbt for the 1 egg currency difference with the fragment.

Otherwise you can still send a poptart egg + paradise planning
that's very considerate of you, thank you! I'm actually getting the poptart + paradise planning eggs from my boyfriend, so no need to worry about leftover currency, and holding onto the 9 eggs in my own currency for an 8 egg to sell as well, but I really do truly appreciate the thought ☺️ would you want to do the dragonscale egg + 100tbt in exchange for the fragment instead? I can do whichever you'd prefer.

Hi, I could offer a Dragonscale Egg from the original release event! Are you interested? How much would you offer?

that's very considerate of you, thank you! I'm actually getting the poptart + paradise planning eggs from my boyfriend, so no need to worry about leftover currency, and holding onto the 9 eggs in my own currency for an 8 egg to sell as well, but I really do truly appreciate the thought ☺️ would you want to do the dragonscale egg + 100tbt in exchange for the fragment instead? I can do whichever you'd prefer.
As long as its a 2024 dragon scale then yes! Otherwise poptart + paradise please. I'll be send the fragment your way now.

Hi, I could offer a Dragonscale Egg from the original release event! Are you interested? How much would you offer?
Sorry, only looking for a 2024 dragon scale

As long as its a 2024 dragon scale then yes! Otherwise poptart + paradise please. I'll be send the fragment your way now.

Sorry, only looking for a 2024 dragon scale
It would be a 2024 one, yes! I'll send over a dragon scale then. Do you want a particular message? If you're interested in the other two for tbt at any point feel free to hit me up.

Back