Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Great! Filling out a bust form!

Border color: Pink
Villager: My OC, Spice!
Expression: Surprise me
References: oop, put a hyperlink in the villager section
Payment: 200 TBT!
She's adorable!! 💞 I can't wait to paint Spice for you! ☺

Commission will be accepted as soon as payment is received and confirmed, tysm!

I'm really interested in this but I would love to get art of my (non Animal Crossing) OC so if you ever decide to open slots for other characters please let me know :)

This is so cool! Could I be put on the pinglist if it's open please?
Added you to the pinglist! 🐾
I'm really interested in this but I would love to get art of my (non Animal Crossing) OC so if you ever decide to open slots for other characters please let me know :)
This is an option I totally considered! ☺💞 For now I'll continue to do AC art but in the future I'll include the option for non Animal Crossing OCs and once I do so I'll definitely let you know~

Thank you so much for showing interest!

May I be added to the ping list please?

A question since I have never commissioned anything before. Would I beable to use it as my avatar on here, or would it just be for signatures?

May I be added to the ping list please?

A question since I have never commissioned anything before. Would I beable to use it as my avatar on here, or would it just be for signatures?
Added you to the pinglist :)

I'm not too certain about that, but I think if you can find a way to turn the image into a URL you may be able to use it in signatures as well.
Yay your doing it! Could you please add me to the ping list :)
"Meowth, that's right!"

Welcome to my art shop! Currently the pinglist is full but once a slot opens up I'll be sure to let you know!

@Yanrimasart commission complete! A very regal Raymond~ he's looking quite dapper! Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring Raymond blue rose Yanrimasart_ccexpress.png

@your local goomy will get started on your profile pic of Spice tomorrow!

@King koopa slot now open!

@CylieDanny added you to the pinglist!​

Alright, here's my order!
Border color: Blue!
Villager: Fang
Expression:Just him smiling would be ok!
References:download (4).jpeg

Payment 200 tbt? Let me know if you want the payment now or until you're done!

Alright, here's my order!
Border color: Blue!
Villager: Fang
Expression:Just him smiling would be ok!
References:View attachment 428491

Payment 200 tbt? Let me know if you want the payment now or until you're done!
I'll accept payment now please, tysm! 😊 I can't wait to paint Fang! Will get started tomorrow!

@your local goomy commission complete! What could Spice possibly be thinking about? It must be one of her two loves...bunny boy Sasha or chocolate~ enjoy! 🥰
PMD Pink Border OC villager Spice your local goomy.png

@King koopa commission complete! Fang looks pretty happy about something...just look at that smile! Enjoy! 🥰
PMD Blue Border Fang King koopa.png

@Liz! slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)

@CylieDanny slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)

Why wouldn't I be 🥰
--
Season: Spring
Villager(s): Sasha
Expression: A bit nervous, but cute
References:
paladin-butters-the-merciful.png
South-Park-The-Stick-of-Truth-Artwork-5.jpg

On my island, Sasha is Butters, or representing him. So I was thinking about how cute it would be to have Sasha in one of the outfits! So Paladin Sasha! As he is in Stick of Truth,

I was thinking for him to be a bit nervous, but trying to maybe look a bit confident? I'll let you figure out a nice suitable pose for him.

250 TBT right? Or 300

@your local goomy commission complete! What could Spice possibly be thinking about? It must be one of her two loves...bunny boy Sasha or chocolate~ enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 428596

@King koopa commission complete! Fang looks pretty happy about something...just look at that smile! Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 428597

@Liz! slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)

@CylieDanny slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)
Wow thanks! I have to think of a corresponding lineup and sig for this, crediting you of course!

View attachment 428596

View attachment 428597

I love it! Thank you so much!!

Why wouldn't I be 🥰
--
Season: Spring
Villager(s): Sasha
Expression: A bit nervous, but cute
References:
On my island, Sasha is Butters, or representing him. So I was thinking about how cute it would be to have Sasha in one of the outfits! So Paladin Sasha! As he is in Stick of Truth,

I was thinking for him to be a bit nervous, but trying to maybe look a bit confident? I'll let you figure out a nice suitable pose for him.

250 TBT right? Or 300
This is a really cute idea 💞 I can tell you right now that I freakin' LOVE South Park so this should be fun!

Since you aren't requesting extras such as fruit/flowers and since it's just one villager within the image, the price will be 250 TBT :) once payment is received and confirmed I'll get started on your request tomorrow.

Back