• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Peach, Daisy or Rosalina?

Who is your favorite?

• Peach!

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • Daisy!

Votes: 38 26.6%
  • Rosalina!

Votes: 60 42.0%
  • I like all three!

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • I don't like all three...

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
I do like all three, but when given the option, I always select Daisy to play as.
She is usually my go to in Mario Kart games.

i haven’t played any mario games, so i can’t really choose a favourite based on the characters themselves and their personalities, their role/s in the franchise, etc, but in terms of design, my favourite is daisy! i love her iconic yellow and orange dress a lot, and i think she’s overall gorgeous! rosalina is definitely my second favourite, though; her design is stunning, and she lowkey reminds me of elsa from frozen haha.

all 3 characters are iconic, though, and i like peach as well! :)

None would be my favourite Mario character, but of the three, I’d pick Daisy. 😊

My favourite has always been Princess Daisy (maybe because I also have brown hair 💇‍♀️)

Peach is okay, but for Rosalina I've just never been a fan... I don't know why but she just doesn't appeal to me. I know Rosalina is quite popular though so I'm not surprised she's winning the poll, I am surprised that Daisy is ahead of Peach though!

I like all three now but when I was younger I liked Rosalina the most because of Mario Galaxy and I picked her all the time in mkwii.

Back