• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Peach, Daisy or Rosalina?

Who is your favorite?

• Peach!

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • Daisy!

Votes: 38 26.6%
  • Rosalina!

Votes: 60 42.0%
  • I like all three!

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • I don't like all three...

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Peach 4 life, never cared for Daisy and Rosalina but Daisy has grown on me over time.. Rosalina not so much.

I mained Daisy in Mario Kart for the longest time until the DLC for MK8 was released.

So I guess Daisy for best girl.

Rosalina. Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite Mario game of all time. I love her story along with Luma and how it is presented in-game. In Mario Kart, she looks cool wearing her outfit while riding a bike so I mostly use her character online.

Maybe Rosalina, in Super Smash Bros. and Daisy in Mario Kart 7 because her's is the only voice I can stand. ( I play as my Mii 98% of the time, though)

i like them all, but i've always been fond of daisy. i always chose her in mario kart and mario party, and i find her pretty underrated. i wish there were more games with her!!!

I like all three of them! But Rosalina has always been my favourite out of the three because Super Mario Galaxy was one of my favourite games, and she was my favourite character to use in Mario Kart.

Rosalina has always been my favourite because I love her mysterious, elegant personality, AND she's in two of my favourite games ever, AND she brought us Lumas, AND I was touched by her backstory

rosalina, definitely

i know everyone else loves her too, but, c'mon. i heccin love super mario galaxy and to this day still use her in mario kart

peach's voice always annoyed me (and the fact that she's always being kidnapped is kinda clich?, really)

i'm kinda mad that rosalina's voice in mk8 sounds just like peach now hhff

Back