• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Place your random thoughts.

"I'm not a scatterbrain," I say, immediately after calling the "Farewell to New Leaf" event the "Welcome to New Leaf" event—

ah yes New Leaf, the new AC game that just dropped in 2024
Reminds me of this post from when Steve Minecraft was added to SSBU
IMG_8815.jpeg

I still think about it ‘cause I say/think stuff like this all the time lol

I hope once I can play splatoon again that I’ll do much better on my new switch (even without my pro controller since I’ll probably have to play without it since it is coming from overseas) since my switch lite had bad drift that made it hard to move with my left joystick. I worry that my performance in last splat fest gave a very bad impression of me on the hosts as dumb as that is to worry 😔. I had a lot of fun but I can’t help but worry that I dragged the team down and that I wouldn’t be welcome in next splat fest if we’re all on the same team.

I hope I get some of the Welcome Amiibos that I’m missing from the two packs I ordered 🤞. I want these ones especially #6 Hornsby, #38 Spike, #10 Sylvana, #29 Julia, #2 Hopkins.

After that, I’m hoping to eventually find the series 5 cards that I’m missing or at least Flick, CJ and Wisp’s cards.

Last edited:
If I ever get suspended from this forum, I would be mad, but at least I’ll acknowledge an error and promise not to repeat that behavior again (I do this with every warning, both formal and informal). In fact, part of the reason why I never got suspended or rarely got warned is because I’m very compliant with the rules and other staff instruction. But there’s another factor to consider: the site has a fair and reasonable moderation system. If you break the rules, they would fully explain what you did wrong and why that’s a problem. They also don’t discriminate against others based on who they are or what ideology they follow. And another thing, they aren’t as harsh as other traditional forums. I’ve never been part of a forum with a moderation system that is fairer and more reasonable than TBT’s.

If you fully explain the problem, give people chances, are consistent with applying the rules, and remain to be fair and not excessively harsh, then your members will have more respect for you and stay on your site, which will ultimately result in your site staying alive until the end of the internet age.

aaa there's going to be special illustration promo boxes released for the Pokemon TCG in August!! I can't get over this greninja that got announced :D
1715867199797.png
Post automatically merged:

shrouded fable is going to have a parallel foil subset too :0 this is amazing

Last edited:
I can't remember why, but during graduation day at my high school, I walked over to my other academic school and went into the office. The principal there saw me in my gown and gave me a hug.

The ceremony wasn't extremely remarkable, but that always stood out to me for some reason. She genuinely seemed proud. It's also possible that not many students of our school decided to do that.

I think I view Discord as mostly being a Gen-Z thing. I haven't ever used it before, and am not interested in doing so. I also have a friend who is one year younger than me, and he's the same exact way.

There's another hockey game on tonight and people always get weird and intense in the streets, whether we win or lose. Hopefully everyone will be very reasonable and calm if the canucks lose (sarcasm cause they won't be)

Someone take my devices away, I just downloaded more than 20+ book samples.
Can't wait to read them, if like enough might purchase the rest of the story.

Out of fun, I just read through some reader reviews of the shows that were part of the CN Real block. Here are the consensuses:
  • Destroy Build Destroy - people actually liked this show or thought it was okay at best. The one thing they didn’t like about that show is that it aired on Cartoon Network as a live action show.
  • Survive This - some people questioned the ethics of this show, but reviews were mostly average. One thing people can agree on is that it doesn’t belong on a network primarily made for cartoons.
  • The Othersiders - poorly reviewed, the “ghosts” were fake and made just for kids’ entertainment.
  • Dude What Would Happen - along with Out of Jimmy’s Head, this was the worst show to ever air on Cartoon Network. If you think Teen Titans Go was bad, this show is way worse than Teen Titans Go. Comparing it to TTG is like comparing Foodfight to Frozen.
  • Brainrush - not enough details, but it’s very short-lived.
  • Bobb’e Says - not enough details, but it’s very short-lived.
Yeah, Cartoon Network was at its worst in 2009 when they aired these live-action shows. It was also when Chowder and Flapjack jumped the shark and when Total Drama aired its worst season prior to All Stars.

This unit in gym we get to play hockey. This is the most fun thing we’ve done this year in this class, because we haven’t gotten to play actual games that much this year.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised that most of the users from before my inactive period are still here. For a forum from the aughts this place is super active (even if it isn’t quite as busy as 2020).

Back