• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Pokémon Pokemon go

Nope. Since it uses data and I share it with my family, I stopped playing. I also hardly leave home, so that is a problem.

I played when I was on campus at college, but the fun quickly ended when the more toxic players picked up the game again and ruined it for me. Though, I do still play during community days to get an easy shiny. I'm still pretty sad that I decided to quit right when Goomy was announced :cry:

I actually got back into it late last year and earlier this year since all my family was playing it too then they stopped so I did too. I miss it lol

Yeah I still do. Not as much as I did I still open the game most days and still sometimes go out on occasion to play. I’ve actually had the game since launch but really I’ve mainly been playing since late 2018. As 2016-2017 I had next to no mobile data and living in rural Canada it’s basically required to play as there’s no wifi to “borrow”.

My code is 8054 2225 0262 if anyone here wants to add me.

I do on occasion. I'll admit since I've been able to take Animal Crossing with me for anything at the doctor's office I've played less. (The fountain in the lobby is a Pokegym).

Here's my code:
3427 2150 0384

I'm DragonsDusk on Pokemon

@Holla gonna going to send you a friend request :)

It's a game that I play for a while then stop and repeat the process.

I don’t play it, and I’ve never played it. It’s not as popular as it once was. The same people calling Pokémon a children’s game started playing Pokémon Go when it came popular. That was what I gathered from a few people I used to go to school with.

I just downloaded it on my new phone and am thinking about getting back into it!

It's been over a year since I've been active though so I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch up mentally on what's new.

I play very sporadically so if you're just curious about catching Pokemon and not the hoops they have for research, you should be fine.

I've begun playing again, but knowing myself, I'll stop again once Pokémon Brilliant Diamond comes out, lol.

Back