Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Heyo, I’m looking for some items in pokemon violet and I can trade some tbt if anyone is available;;! 💕
Adamant mint - 250 TBT
Ability patch (need 2) - 300 TBT
Golden bottle caps (need 6) - 300 TBT
I also have most non-post game violet/scarlet exclusives if you would like those instead!
Hey! I can help you with the mint and ability patches!

Aaa ty for catching that that’s totally my bad I worded my initial reply really wonky 😭💕 ty again!

Heyo, I’m looking for some items in pokemon violet and I can trade some tbt if anyone is available;;! 💕
EDIT - I just need 6 golden bottle caps now if anyone has any! I can trade 200 TBT for 1 or 1200 TBT for all 6! 💗
I also have most non-post game violet/scarlet exclusives if you would like those instead!
i got some gold bottle caps if you still need them! i just need to look up how many i need for myself so it might not be all 6

Hi! I'm looking for a foreign ditto for Scarlet / Violet. Ive currently got an ENG one to trade.
I'm willing to pay TBT if need be

Last edited:
I’m looking for an English untouched Miraidon. Ball doesn’t matter.

I can offer 100TBT 200TBT or several exclusives (including past paradox mons) from Scarlet for it (I don’t have Koraidon though unfortunately).

Edit: just to clarify this is for keeps for my collection not a trade back.

Still looking for this ^

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 5 or 6 IV non-english ditto. I have an extra shiny flutter mane I'd be willing to trade for it, or make other offer.

Hey all ; v ; I’m looking for

- a foreign ditto with 5-6 IVs for my wife. <3
- A Pachirisu with 5-6IVs ( preferably a boy, I want to catch a girl Pachi in a loveball )

I have to offer ( Please note I can’t breed for IVs yet and you will receive a hatched 1st evolution for any of these )
- Dreamball Charmander with HA
- Luxio w/ HA
- Florges w/ HA
- Kirlia w/ HA
- Loveball Tinkatink
- Dream ball Pichu w/ HA
- Loveball Eevee
- Dreamball Pawmi
- Loveball Pichu
- Moonball Glimmet w/

( As a final offer if any tbh info above doesn’t interest, I do art and I may consider doing a simple chibi for something <3 )

Hey all, looking to trade an English Ditto for a foreign one, if anyone wants to!

Still need a Miraidon. Willing to pay quite a bit of TBT (several 100) plus offering Paradox Pokémon from Scarlet.

Please someone help. D:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Gigantamix curry for Sw/Sh they'd be willing to trade? I've just never managed to get one to drop from any raids over there.

I have various mons/items from all the Switch games, so let me know what you're looking for.

I know this is probably too much to ask, but can someone trade me a foreign Incineroar with good egg moves that I can breed with my Incineroar in my Moon save file? I don't have much in said save, but I could trade a Pupitar if you want it! (I had plans to use a T-tar on my final team, but that's wishful thinking considering it's evolution level...)

I have a bunch of Fuecoco breedjects I'm giving away. Males and females; Modest nature, 4 egg moves, some have Hidden Ability and a perfect stat or two. Got a bunch of regular ability Adamant 4 egg move Quaxlys too. I'm not too picky about what I get in return, just not any early route garbage please. Breedjects of any kind are appreciated though.
UPDATE ***Thanks to a generous person I can breed HA Quaxlys. I now have a few extras to giveaway.***
NEW! I also have a few extra version exclusives (got through Surprise trade) if anyone wants them: flame and aqua Tauros, Passimian, and Oranguru.
Moon ball Rockruff (preferably Own Tempo) is something I'm looking for if anyone happened to have them but it's not necessary.

I'll be Surprise trading any I have left over in a few days so get 'em while you can! 😺🐾

Last edited:
Anyone got a HA Hatenna? Don’t have much but a few HA pokemon and paradox (Violet)

Also… willing to pay TBT for 5-6IV Ditto if anyone has one :)

Okay… I missed the Charizard raid :[

Willing to pay 20tbt for one

Hello!

In the hopes of incresing the shiny rate of my eggs, I am looking for a foreing Ditto, i.e. one not French.

I got a Japanese one by trading with random people, but I cannot read its name, and it bugs me. Most of the time with those trades I end up with Pokémon with names in Asian characters, and I do not like not being able to read their names ^^'

So, can anyone trade me a non-French Ditto that has a name based on Latin script please (any origin would do)? I can offer a French one in exchange, or a Japanese one ;)

Many thanks!

PS: I know how the Internet is like, so I think I need a disclaimer: this is not me being racist towards Asian people. I cannot read Asian characters, but I want to be able to read the names (and the original trainer's name) of my Pokémon, that's all :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back