a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
Are there mannequins in this game? Those black puppets you could get from Gracie, which you could use to display a full set of clothing.

I want to put the pirate clothes from Gullivarr on display at the beach.

I believe now when you select an item of clothing to display it just puts it on a black stand not the black mannequins that they had in New Leaf :( There is Mannequins though in the new update :)

No, not like New Leaf. Just decorative ones (child and female) but you can change the pattern on their clothing.

I believe now when you select an item of clothing to display it just puts it on a black stand not the black mannequins that they had in New Leaf :( There is Mannequins though in the new update :)
WAIT THERE ARE MANNEQUINS IN THE NEW UPDATE???? DO THEY WORK LIKE IN NEW LEAF WAIT. OMG I NEED THIS

WAIT THERE ARE MANNEQUINS IN THE NEW UPDATE???? DO THEY WORK LIKE IN NEW LEAF WAIT. OMG I NEED THIS
No they don't. There are mannequins but you can only put designs on them for shirts. No hats, shoes, etc.

it's a shame mannequins were gone. but in new leaf i mostly used them to quickly change into other outfits, so in that regard i think the wand is an okay replacement.
it would be cool to have full body mannequins though, to use as props and stuff.

The most perplexing thing is that NL style mannequins exist in the game because the Able Sisters have them on display.

Think of Harv's fence being made into a DIY. I think it would just be a matter of adding a card with ingredients (probably iron ore and stones) so we could create NL mannequins that we could dress and display.

I really wish they were in because I prefer to display clothing like that so we could show odd whoe outfits.

The most perplexing thing is that NL style mannequins exist in the game because the Able Sisters have them on display.

Think of Harv's fence being made into a DIY. I think it would just be a matter of adding a card with ingredients (probably iron ore and stones) so we could create NL mannequins that we could dress and display.

I really wish they were in because I prefer to display clothing like that so we could show odd whoe outfits.
I was just about to say that, because I see them in Able's all the time and think 'Why did they think we didn't want that for ourselves again?'

It was great having the mannequins because you could make placeholders for shopkeepers and the such.

I'm wondering though, could you use the backside of a climbing wall as a regular wall to hang clothes on?

I'm wondering though, could you use the backside of a climbing wall as a regular wall to hang clothes on?

Nope. Items can't be used as walls, including the partition walls.

They look like this
1639859078259.png
I believe there are other colour/style variations too but they do not work like new leaf sadly that just get displayed with the clothes they have.

Yeah, you can only customize their clothing with patterns. I miss the NL ones a lot. Maybe you can write Nintendo to ask to bring 'em back.

Back