Tasty Cake
Pink Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Plum Blossom
Christmas Candy
Stitches
Blue Rocket Pop
Festive Bell
Since tier lists have been a thing lately, I decided to start a thread that discusses the rabbit villagers.

my-image(7).png

Where is Sasha!
Aka the best rabbit?
Anyway, here is my list
rabbits.png

Snake goes at the very bottom for being a false snake and Naruto cosplayer. Sticks out so easily with that pink. Probably says "believe it!" or "dattebyo" every now and then.

Here’s mine! I really like the bunnies ❤️
IMG_5187.jpeg

Edit: just noticed Toby and Sasha are missing. I’ve never met Sasha but he’s adorable so ‘I like em’, and I love Toby so he’s top tier!

my-image 6.png

i like most of them, to be honest though the only reason dotty is so high though is because @TN4U convinced me lol

if sasha and toby were on here sasha would be in awesome or good and toby would be in dislike

IMG_7039.png

Gaston is S tier for me since I had him in NL and loved him. Initially I didn’t want him to stay since he was one of my starters, but he ended up growing on me so much ☺️

I honestly like most of the rabbits except for Tiffany. so some of these could be in a higher tier than I put them in. I’ve been trying to keep an open mind about them all, not just the rabbits but all villagers.

Back