• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

Release Date?

That's a date estimated by Gamestop and other sellers for no other reason than to just have a date. It is by no means official and I highly doubt that it is correct.

the king of nintendo iis with me and told me it comes out in august of this year.

Yeah, it's going to be awhile.
I just hope they can find a way to keep me chained down. Nothing right now is appealing to me. And June is a far time away until Zelda OoT 3D!

When I went to pennsylvani, I was in the mall at gamestop. They said that its release dat will be June 2. Along with paper mario, kid icarus, orcarania of time, mario kart, and more. Like Jas0n said, its just an estimate (Well at least thats what my brother told me) on when the games will be coming out.

You'll see it at E3 (most likely) and then in stores about a month or two later. Maybe sooner.

i asked my friend to get this game for me. :p He asked me to pick between animal crossing and zelda, and i said he can get me animal crossing, cos i can gladly wait a couple days for the shipping on that, cos I wont wait on zelda XD

Back