Release Date?

Kind of a huge moneywasting and stupid reason to buy a ?220+ console. J.s

Thats the reason I'm buying a 3DS. For AC and Nintendogs + Cats. And Pokemon HeartGold, and also to have a new DS. The top screen of my DSi is broken, and the only game for it I have left is ACWW, which thankfully doesnt need the top screen.

there is no official release date.

hell, the game is hardly even confirmed to be in the works, aside from the screenshots that could be a tech demo for all we know.

my expectations are around february next year, or just in time for xmas/thanksgiving. just my opinion.

Hmm.... I predict that it'll be released later this year, around the Fall months. Wild World and City Folk was releashed around November-December, plus there's an approximate 3 Year Gap between each title (Original is on 2002, Wild World is on 2005, City Folk is on 2008. So 3DS might be around Late 2011-Early 2012)

Hmm.... I predict that it'll be released later this year, around the Fall months. Wild World and City Folk was releashed around November-December, plus there's an approximate 3 Year Gap between each title (Original is on 2002, Wild World is on 2005, City Folk is on 2008. So 3DS might be around Late 2011-Early 2012)
I don't know whether if what you say could be or couldn't be true, but I like your way of thinking with the three year gaps. :)

I heard that nintendo confirmed this games release in the 2011 fiscal year, which means we'll be seeing it in stores before the begining of next april.
I hope they give a more accuate date at E3 though :p

Back