• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

Yay! Thanks so much for accepting!! <3 Would you like payment now or once you've finished?

my 5th bullet point states that all payments are upfront please! also just in case you missed, rlc is priority so please expect your order to be completed after these which will likely be 3+ weeks

my 5th bullet point states that all payments are upfront please! also just in case you missed, rlc is priority so please expect your order to be completed after these which will likely be 3+ weeks

Payment sent! And I'm totally fine with waiting!

Thank you everyone for supporting my little art shop, due to life I'm unfortunately closing for the foreseeable future. I had a blast doing commissions and would love to return to them when I have the time again. I'm so sorry if you were on the pinglist and were unable to get something you wanted, if you are in this position please don't hesitate to dm me, we can work something out <3

hiiiii

decided to open this up again as I've been loving creating art for my Actually, Nevermind teammates! 💙 I'll be prioritising them first, and I'm starting on a new project next week with work so please expect processing times to be 3-6 weeks x

i need 100 scribble scrubs pls
Post automatically merged:

guess who’s gonna try to remember to speedrun some refs tomorrow

Rosie art 👀

payment type & amount: tbt 200
style: scribble scrub
references:
1692364365781.png

1692364420944.png
Extra Info: Any outfit, up to you! and drawn separately pls

payment type & amount: any of these tier 5 collectibles View attachment 508750View attachment 508751View attachment 508752View attachment 508753View attachment 508754
style: smoothie bust
references: https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry
any extra info: n/a

If you’re interested in more than one collectible I have other characters I’d love to get drawn from you so just lmk! ; w ;

UR OC IS SO BEAUTIFULLLLL, I would love the pastel pink pave feather if that's good with you? 💗

oooooh the scrobbly skrunklies are calling my name 😖

payment type & amount: tbt! 100 (or 200 depending if you're still accepting duos o: )
style: a scribble scorb scrub of course~
references:
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

acnh version, just in case it helps! you don't have to add on the star pochette tho (it gets in the way of the super cute bear sweater ;u;
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
any extra info: if possible i'd love to be holding a lily of the valley flower and i was gonna ask if i could have puck joined in as a second character! o: i can pay the extra for the 2nd character but wanted to run it by you first in case you get busy or anything! thanks rosie!

oooooh the scrobbly skrunklies are calling my name 😖

payment type & amount: tbt! 100 (or 200 depending if you're still accepting duos o: )
style: a scribble scorb scrub of course~
references:
maddong.png
metswee.png
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

acnh version, just in case it helps! you don't have to add on the star pochette tho (it gets in the way of the super cute bear sweater ;u;
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
any extra info: if possible i'd love to be holding a lily of the valley flower and i was gonna ask if i could have puck joined in as a second character! o: i can pay the extra for the 2nd character but wanted to run it by you first in case you get busy or anything! thanks rosie!

HI DIGIIII omg I would love to draw ur rep and puck together 🥺 THE JUMPER IS ADORABLE

View attachment 510038View attachment 510039
here’s ur funky fellas!

—-

now accepting one more tbt slot hehe I’ve added a new style option tooo called ✨smoothie scrub✨
They're so adorable AAAAAAA

I see a new style may i order 👀 :ROFLMAO:
payment type & amount: tbt 400
style: smoothie scrub
references:
1692364365781.png

1692364420944.png
Extra Info: Any outfit, up to you and drawn separately again pls

omg the smoothie scrubs are sooo cute. if possible, i'd love to be put on the pinglist for tbt <3

They're so adorable AAAAAAA

I see a new style may i order 👀 :ROFLMAO:
payment type & amount: tbt 400
style: smoothie scrub
references:
1692364365781.png

1692364420944.png
Extra Info: Any outfit, up to you and drawn separately again pls

LMAOO - yes ofc 💙 ty Snow 🥰

omg the smoothie scrubs are sooo cute. if possible, i'd love to be put on the pinglist for tbt <3

ahh ty!!! added! 😊

SIGN ME UP

payment type & amount: RLC £10 (this feels too cheap??)
style: scribble scrub
references: is it poss just to get villagers ? if so pls may i have vesta, etoille and stella being friends <3
any extra info: i love u

Back