Selling Sheep Plush, Balloons, & Sakura

Sure thing! I’ll send the TBT your way now so you can go shopping. Thanks so much you made my Christmas.

No message needed on the Mushroom. :)

Thanks for the bells! I’ve brought Pinky home. I’m so glad you’re happy—I’ve been hesitant to part with the mushroom but now I know it was the right choice.

I have a pink bunny balloon dated Mar 14 at 9:52am est, it’s not the date you’re looking for but if you’re interested I’d love to trade it for an orange classic balloon from the shop 🎈

I have a pink bunny balloon dated Mar 14 at 9:52am est, it’s not the date you’re looking for but if you’re interested I’d love to trade it for an orange classic balloon from the shop 🎈

It’s not but I’d still be interested in this trade. When would you like me to purchase the classic orange balloon?

hi! i have a yellow bunny from Mar 11, 2024 i’m interested in trading for a sweet bunny from the shop, in case you can’t find any other dates!

It’s not but I’d still be interested in this trade. When would you like me to purchase the classic orange balloon?
You can purchase it now, I’m going to be trying to date trade it for an older one. Do you want a message on the bunny balloon?

hi! i have a yellow bunny from Mar 11, 2024 i’m interested in trading for a sweet bunny from the shop, in case you can’t find any other dates!
I’m willing to try and track down date trades later for more options, so I’ll take you up on this offer. Let me know if there’s any specific time you’d like me to buy the Sweet Bunny and if you’d like a message on it. :)

You can purchase it now, I’m going to be trying to date trade it for an older one. Do you want a message on the bunny balloon?
No message needed. I’ll send it your way in a sec. Good luck on the date trade!

Back