• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Sig/Art Makers...

You know what that prooves? Microsoft is a no good, stinkin' COPYCAT!!! We all know Nintendo OWNS the gaming biz, and the rest all just want to become their own Nintendo. It's too bad that's perfectly legal. Otherwise, I wouldn't blame Nintendo for sueing them for everything they've got! XBox and PS(insert something here) bashers UNITE!!! I only got a PS2 because my dad got it, not me. I rarely play my PS2, let alnoe buy many games for it.

If you are good with sigs, paint, and all this stuff, this is the palce to be. I will be giving out bells for jobs done. The amount of bells depends on how good it is.

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
My Webpage

I just found it and I made one here it is ( this is my first time ok)
woops sorry how do you post pictures that you made?
You have to upload them to a photo storage online. You can sign up for free at photobucket.com Just upload the picture, and use the code they give you and post it.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
My Webpage

woops sorry how do you post pictures that you made?
You have to upload them to a photo storage online. You can sign up for free at photobucket.com Just upload the picture, and use the code they give you and post it.
can you make a link?

PKMNRULES! said:
You know what that prooves? Microsoft is a no good, stinkin' COPYCAT!!! We all know Nintendo OWNS the gaming biz, and the rest all just want to become their own Nintendo. It's too bad that's perfectly legal. Otherwise, I wouldn't blame Nintendo for sueing them for everything they've got! XBox and PS(insert something here) bashers UNITE!!! I only got a PS2 because my dad got it, not me. I rarely play my PS2, let alnoe buy many games for it.
Nintendo just announced some stuff about the Rev. It will DOMINATE

BAMBAM! said:
My Webpage

Here it is!...so far.

Gamerhq.bmp

I have a cool image editing program that can make any normal pic look uber-sexy.

My best work:

CR51.jpg

LoZFSA21.jpg

krystal011.jpg

falco021.jpg

starfox_arwing1.jpg

I can make any picture look good, just give me the word.

PIKMIN042 said:
I have a cool image editing program that can make any normal pic look uber-sexy.

My best work:

CR51.jpg

LoZFSA21.jpg

krystal011.jpg

falco021.jpg

starfox_arwing1.jpg

I can make any picture look good, just give me the word.
HOLY CRAP!!!! THOSE ARE GREAT!!!!

I posted about them in Off-Topic. I used Google's image-editing program Picasa 2. It's free.

Back