Siggy Request

PoxyLemon

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I need and new sig but I don't have the time to make one lately so I was wondering if one of you lovely people could do it for me.

I will give you bells depending on the quality and how good the sig looks.

The sigs theme can be either; Halo: Reach, Legend of Zelda, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Gorillaz, Fable 3 or Scrubs(TV show)

Here it's simple but only 100 bells ;) Here

sdsdDASS.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I might make you a Fable 3 signature, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing it. I'm currently designing and coding a website which is taking up most of my time so you may have to wait until I get that finished, that's if somebody else doesn't make you one first.

I decided to try at the request. I did not put your name on it because all the texts I tried at did not work well on the signature and you may have wanted to use it for other uses.

sigqg.png

No offense taken if you do not like it.

I'll give the Zelda one a go later.

Zeldasiggy.png

It's really **** so if you want it it's free. I'll try again later though.

Working on another now, don't know how it will turn out, though...

Last edited:
Nice but I'll see what else there is to other first becuase Jason and Josh said they would have a try. but If not I'll use yours =) xx

It's not the best signature in the world as I was kind of in a rush to make it, but I said I would make you something so I did.

I couldn't find a decent Fable 3 render and couldn't be bothered dealing with a stock so I changed my mind and went with Gorillaz
2ypdaar.png

Hope it's alright.

started making another one, but then got pissed off and deleted it (I was tired so it wasn't any good anyway)

It's not as good as it could have been;
Zeldasig2.png

I've got ****ty fonts so I didn't add your name

Back