SIGNATURE PLEASE!

I pointed out the fact that it looks horrendous with the blue and that makes me a troll? Ok then.

it makes you a troll with your pathetic comments and not needed, and you are in desperate need of replies. and as i said, this is a thread about me wanting a signature. not a thread of opinions. thats right. are you full troll? want more?

it makes you a troll with your pathetic comments and not needed, and you are in desperate need of replies. and as i said, this is a thread about me wanting a signature. not a thread of opinions. thats right. are you full troll? want more?

Hardly pathetic or unneeded. Josh actually makes pretty decent sigs and it's sad when somebody who lacks any artistic knowledge requests for him to ruin his work.

Hardly pathetic or unneeded. Josh actually makes pretty decent sigs and it's sad when somebody who lacks any artistic knowledge requests for him to ruin his work.

it is actually, as i said, this is not a thread for opinions. keep them to yourself. and yeah i dont have much artistic knowledge. so what? does it look like i care? Josh wanted to do it for some Bells, so he did, he could of choose not to. i'm just a typical guy going through every day life, goodbye.

it is actually, as i said, this is not a thread for opinions. keep them to yourself. and yeah i dont have much artistic knowledge. so what? does it look like i care? Josh wanted to do it for some Bells, so he did, he could of choose not to. i'm just a typical guy going through every day life, goodbye.

It's perfectly acceptable for me to give my opinion on the artwork that's made, it's not like you made it therefore my critiquing technically has nothing to do with you.

if i made a thread about the opinions of it, i would. if josh made a thread of this sig, i would, i wouldnt if im asking for it. so seriously go annoy someone else. becouse im not replying anymore to a worthless conversation.

if i made a thread about the opinions of it, i would. if josh made a thread of this sig, i would, i wouldnt if im asking for it. so seriously go annoy someone else. becouse im not replying anymore to a worthless conversation.

I can't decode your terrible english in the first part of this post, sorry.

As for leaving the conversation, good. It was never aimed at you in the first place.

I was going to just suggest something for it, but hey.. not about opinions.

As for calling Jas0n a troll? That shows you don't know what a troll actually is.

Oh, so it is about opinions then? Because there's no way I was wrong on that last part.
Then yeah, it looked better in it's first state.

8Hp2M.jpg

Oh, so it is about opinions then? Because there's no way I was wrong on that last part.
Then yeah, it looked better in it's first state.

8Hp2M.jpg

you were right about the opinion bit.

+ drop it, dont get involved please. BYE TO ALL POSTS.

The thing is, People have the right to say their opinions and it's your signature now and he's saying his opinion now about it. I did prefer the first one better than the second one, Although the text is still bad in both but you shouldn't really get angry and call someone a troll because they're saying an opinion and if they don't like my signature then it's fine but you shouldn't really be protected over it since it is mine, Just saying but still it is your signature now overall.

Back