Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

wow everyone is so good!! hope its okay if i share a few
647CD91B-1A53-4BCE-8517-D24DA37A437B.jpeg

the lack of hands represents my lack of skill d:
43F4D8C7-7650-4AAE-94F3-F73BD188098A.jpeg
i always draw all over my math homework. like everywhere. maybe eventually i'll make a collage of all the eyes i've drawn on homework over the years. it's gotta be at least 100.
D2E9DD05-531B-4D1A-94C7-F25ED372857E.jpeg

anyway this is one i did recently on the back of some homework (big surprise ik)
DD463225-81EF-4223-97DC-AE24E0FDCD04.jpeg

a little bit of remy for funsies

I decided to draw Dog Man! Obviously this is a rough sketch and I didn't even try. XD But I still think it looks (somewhat) decent!
Dog Man rough sketch.png

Edit: I made another Dog Man drawing! And this time I actually tried. XD I tried to recreate the one from the front cover of the first book. I think it's pretty good! What I like about Dav Pilkey's art style is that it's so simple that even someone like me can draw something decent.
Dog Man.png

Last edited:
I never did any sketches, but I just did this right now. I tried to draw Spanky as Akstar from FFBE (my kitty is a girl, but I felt like dressing her up like him, or trying to).

E742D1F6-2B2B-443D-89EC-9662A735288F.jpeg

Sorry it is so grainy; ; also try to ignore the erased villager I was at one point trying to redraw from one of my earlier drawings 😅.

Decided to join a food themed art challenge (#grisfeast) until I get more commissions:

I had to Google some foods on the list, but it’s exciting to have myself as a customer and to let my imagination run with it. 🙃

daily random drawing. Did this during high school. I was going through a phase and i was inspired by Yume Nikki and Van Goph

1275572_228972697258972_1053262288_o.png
WOAH DUDE!!!! i did nOT imagine to stumble across something yn-inspired while randomly looking in here..... yn is a big fave of mine/i've drawn a bit much fanart for it<3 i really love this!!

i would post something buutt i do not have any recent sketches on hand currently. really smart & simple thread idea: )

Currently avoiding drawing humans 😭, so I’ve just been drawing random scribbles today. I’ve been playing a lot of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, so I drew a little waddle dee, and then some random silly mushrooms. 🤷🏻‍♀️🍄🌟
Bandana Waddle Dee.png

rwlM3En.png

Currently avoiding drawing humans 😭, so I’ve just been drawing random scribbles today. I’ve been playing a lot of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, so I drew a little waddle dee, and then some random silly mushrooms. 🤷🏻‍♀️🍄🌟
If you don't mind me asking, how did you make Waddledee look 3D? Did you shade it or use lighting or something? My drawings always look flat and I don't know why.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you make Waddledee look 3D? Did you shade it or use lighting or something? My drawings always look flat and I don't know why.
I honestly don't even know what I'm doing, and my drawings mostly look flat too! I mostly just add a tiny bit of shadow like on the arms and the top of the feet, or lighting on the top like the bandana. I'm definitely still learning too! 😊

working on a drawing for a chara I haven't drawn in almost 5 years lol
this is Celeste, a cat from outer space who is very mysterious and friendly. I'm gonna draw some star bits (or star fragments from AC) floating around her :3
celeste-sketch.png

Oh look, three of the one-shot character designs. I might change their designs a bit, who knows...

gettheneedle.png

-The left one is in charge of making tapestries that contained some vital life and the oldest of the three, each string and thread she holds contains ones' memory or in occasion, 'souls'. She has the ability to grant wishes and transfer ones' soul to another. She can summon 'battle tapestries' and turn them into weapons. She is very caring and acts like a mom to the other two. She holds the strongest magic of the three. I wanted to emphasize an 'older sister/mother goose/traditional fairy godmother' look for her appearance.

-The middle one is the youngest, she loves counting and she admires' her older sisters' tapestry. She claims her sisters are "close-knitted' with one another. She's in charge of guarding and sorting the 'life tapestries'. She is rather determined despite having no familiarity with weapons or familiarity with close-combat battles. Instead, she uses her magic to guide threads to battle. She can hold off an opponent by either using her magic to tie them up or locate the opponents' movements. I wanted to give her an energetic and cute look for her design.

-The right one is the 'middle' sister. She uses her needles, pins, and scissors to battle. Her movements were refined and graceful in the battlefield. She takes a liking to ballets and other graceful dances. She lacks any kind of magic in exchange of her swift and precise fighting abilities with weapons. She is rather distant towards the other two sisters and would rather fight battles alone. She usually sits on a high area, waiting for a perfect moment to strike. I tend to go towards a musketeer-like outfit for her design.

-They are loosely based on Moirai Sisters from Greek mythology and possibly fairy godmothers in Fairy Tales.
-insects are usually associated with strings and heavy symbolism in myths.

Back