Snow, in June? [gate open]

I just found out I won't be able to play until like 8pm EST on Friday. If that still works, I will be there, if not then I'll see you in New Leaf. :)

Yeah, I have to be up early on Saturday, so I'm not sure I'll be playing too long beyond 1 am. xP But you never know!

Of course, anyone is welcome, and it's unlikely my town will be full the entire time. Though you will have to tell me your FC as you don't have it listed in your profile. - though I did see your birthday is the day after mine! -highfive for July babies!- xP

My FC again, if people don't check the OP: 2838-9399-1125

I'm going to tidy up the weeds and prep my town a bit later and probably have my gates open for most of tomorrow afternoon (UK time) As at the moment my evening is beginning to look a little busy.

Hey. I'm going to be on CF today, from now for most of the afternoon (UK time here). Haven't used the gate in ages. My FC is 1205-0270-2761.

Okay, my gates will definitely be open before 2. (in an hour and 45 minutes from the time this is posted) - have a couple chores to do first.

I'll edit the OP and my last post to say when they're open.

Cool. I'm in the process of cleaning up my town. I have a bunch of tiles around from when I was trying a get the golden watering can

Okay, everyone dressed up for FESTIVALE! To celebrate all being so close to release dates. xP

Gates are open!

First timers you are free to run on the grass and dig up anything you find. - I can't remember what's buried so I doubt I'll miss it. But please leave the mushrooms alone.

I've added amerlene and SodaCrosser, and anyone else wanting to join post your FC here and I'll notice it soon enough.

Derwin: I'll flip a coin and you guess heads or tails. -freezes- I call cheat.

Last edited:
Yeah, I re-opened gate incase you wanted to try again, but then it froze and seemed to backlast and knock my router out. <_<; Not sure why it's being a silly right now. And I lost everything again so I'm not sure how worth it, it is to keep trying.

I'm just open gates up for you, we were having issues and kept losing all our candy and items. So don't expect too much. ^^;

EDIT: Saw your gate was open and thought I'd come to you, seeing as we can't really do festivale and actually keep our items. :/
And now it's D/C'd having abhorrant luck with this today, :/ Ehwell, I'll open gate as planned then.

Last edited:
Back