Splatoon SPLATOON 3

I just got the digital version, and have been loving it! I chose team Nessie for the Splatfest, and am thinking of going Tri-Stinger despite being awful at using it.

I chose Team Aliens. I've been seeing a lot of Nessie and Aliens. I don't think there's a lot of Big Foot members out there.

Forgot to mention that I was team Nessie for the last Splatfest. I was very surprised that we were only slightly less popular than Aliens.

Also I knew Bigfoot was not popular at all, but 8%!? That’s a new record.

I found a new main (hopefully permanent)! It is the Aerospray RG (the gold one). Secondary main is Tentatek Splattershot. I also have full outfits for the Krak-On Splat Roller, Luna Blaster, Splosher Deco, and the 2 mentioned above.

Who's on which team for the Zelda Splatfest? I chose team Wisdom because mages and nerds can be very important in RPGs (Ralsei from Deltarune is a prime example, as he's your healer)

Anyone also going with a specific weapon for the Fest? I main Aerospray (gold), but I think I should go with my previous main, Tentatek Splattershot, or a weapon I bought recently and made an outfit for, the Squeezer. I also want to go with a Reefslider weapon because it and Booyah Bomb are very useful in Turf War.

I'm shocked this thread is inactive because the Drizzle Season got announced, and I thought this thread would have posts about it. (sorry for the double post)

I know this is a Splatoon 2 question, but I can seem to find a more generalized Splatoon thread so.... Could anyone here give me the title of this song please?

I know this is a Splatoon 2 question, but I can seem to find a more generalized Splatoon thread so.... Could anyone here give me the title of this song please?
The splatfest song's name is Color Pulse- Off the Hook if that's the answer you're looking for. (y)

Back