Talk about a show the above post mentioned!

Haven't seen it in awhile but I just got a flashback to Melissa McCarthy appearing on that show.

How about Avatar, the last airbender?

When I was in high school, some students directed an ATLA play. That was my only time “watching” the show I suppose ^^;

Good Luck Charlie

I wasn't fully invested in live action sitcoms myself. But I've heard of that show during commercials on Disney channel, never seen it though.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?

I remember watching it with my dad and brother some years ago. I haven't spent a ton of time on it (I only saw maybe a couple of episodes), but I liked it quite a bit.

South Park?

I watched some of it when I was in elementary school (I wanna say fifth grade?) but I don't really watch it too much nowadays. I'm thinking of getting into it though.

Ruby Gloom?

Don't know much about it, but I've heard it's pretty good.

My Hero Academia.

That's a really old show. I think some of my older family members liked it when it aired, but I don't think it was their favorite show.

Little House on the Prairie (you made me think of this show because this was their favorite old show)

Is that an anime or something? I haven't heard of it and I'm not interested in watching it TBH.

The only show I like right now? Pokémon Horizons.

To be honest, I kind of stopped caring about the Pokémon anime, so I don’t really have an opinion.

What about Futurama?

I haven’t seen in it in a while, but from what I remember, it’s a unique and funny show.

Forged in Fire? (some of the “history” shown on the History Channel)

I stopped watching the history channel years ago. It got pretty bad at actually showing history. There were a couple shows I still liked, such as Mysteries at the Museum.

Game of Thrones

I remember seeing some of it. There was an episode where some of the Kennedys (through Robert’s side, including widow Ethel) guest-starred as themselves.

The King of Queens?

I have never heard of it, but looking it up the lead actor looks familliar. Sitcoms are hit or miss for me though so I don't know if I'd like it.

Speaking of sitcoms, The Good Place?

I saw the first episode or two. It is a show I’m interested in, but I decided it was too cheesy for me I guess. Now that I know that the main characters are actually in the Bad Place due to a spoiler I willingly looked at, it makes so much more sense and the cheesiness is more tasteful. I might give it a try again someday.

King of the Hill

I haven’t actually watched it before, but Hank is one of the best fictional characters in history so… yeah, it’s pretty cool.

Seinfeld

Back