• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Since everyone is sharing, here are my water reaction stats 🙂

IMG_7131.jpeg

IMG_7133.jpeg

Thanks so much again everyone! :D. I’m going to miss using this reaction and the notifications ☺️.

ksnlkj.png

I feel bad for not watering others anywhere near as much as the level of watering I received (curse you, university) but it was a good event! Thank u to those who helped me achieve my pink hybrid dreams c:

The last two days have been such a blur for me!
But I’m super excited to come back and find that I got a purple rose and a blue hyacinth!!!
This was such a fun event, even if keeping up with watering and everyone’s posts was really hard sometimes;) It was so exciting to see everyone’s awesome hybrids growing, and also to help others out with watering! I feel so connected to everyone in the community:) Can’t wait for the next hybrid event, and I’m looking forward to playing with you all during the TBTWC :)

Realised I read the thread after the last night but forgot to post - managed to get another pink hyacinth on the final round!

Thank you staff for the hybrid event, was a lot of fun and hope it comes back next year and congrats to all the hybrid growers, especially those who got the gold roses! Feeling lost now though without the watering reactions ✨

hi staff!! curious, but is it possible to know the specific millisecond the collectibles came out? i wanted to buy a sky bg in between two collectibles but they were both released at the same time so i dunno how to put a sky bg in between them 😅
Turns out there is a way to check this, although it requires you to know how to use inspect elements (not too complicated, but intimidating at a glance):
1714671896375.png

Most desktop browsers have a shortcut to enter developer mode/inspect element mode (for Windows + Chrome, this is pressing F12). Then you just inspect the timestamp in your inventory (or someone else's, if the collectible is visible there) and the actual data should list the time (both in normal datetime format, and in the Unix Timestamp format).

For chrome, the button to inspect element looks like this:
1714672156438.png

Turns out there is a way to check this, although it requires you to know how to use inspect elements (not too complicated, but intimidating at a glance):
View attachment 558352

Most desktop browsers have a shortcut to enter developer mode/inspect element mode (for Windows + Chrome, this is pressing F12). Then you just inspect the timestamp in your inventory (or someone else's, if the collectible is visible there) and the actual data should list the time (both in normal datetime format, and in the Unix Timestamp format).

For chrome, the button to inspect element looks like this:
View attachment 558353
omg thank u techy Mistreil!!!

edit: okay I found out that the collectibles were sent out on the exact same time (09:30:58) so there's virtually no way for me to place something in the middle of them unless somehow they have a different millisecond which I don't think I can view anymore. regardless, thank you for the help!! super useful for future reference <3

Last edited:
Back