The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, is there a way to unvote, I didn't vote in that poll, but in case it accidentally happens in another poll later.
I thought it was possible, but I guess it's not entirely -- my bad! Since this is a multiple votes poll though, it is possible to remove all but a single vote. So if by any chance there is anyone who isn't participating and would want to remove their vote, the best thing you could do is just vote for ACNH and nothing else. I'm hoping this is just a case of forgetting to opt-in though!

Is there a way for the forum to allow only votes for those who opted in? Probably not possible or a lot more coding than its worth. I honestly don't know how that works.

Yeah, not really worth the effort for this one time matter. It's a nice idea though.

Opted in, linked my discord, and sent my friend requests! Raring to go! Happy gaming everyone!
IMG_1760.gif

I’m just quoting myself because I still haven’t been added to the Discord server. I’m wondering if I did something wrong on my end.

You can join yourself using the invite link here that's inside the pinned Discord thread -- you don't need the site or bot to do that for you. If that doesn't work, it's possible you could be banned from the server in the past for some reason. Please continue this dialogue in a CTS thread if you do need further help and cannot join the sever. :)

I summon from the break bubble and hear that TBTWC is back!

Although, I'm going on vacation soon and might not play. Would I be able to participate?

Actually nevermind
Since there is no response quickly, I guess that's a no.

I'm going back to the break bubble and have a long hibernation

Sorry, I don't really know how to answer that question. It's up to you whether you participate if you're on vacation, I don't know how you like to vacation. :p If you can commit to participating, then please do sign up! And if you don't think you'll be able to, then it may be better not to sign up. Participation will primarily include playing the games listed in the opening post, which includes alternatives like Among Us and Jackbox Games. Outside of that, some points can be earned through spectating and other minor activities, but the focus is on playing games.

praying for some more high score challenges, those were a lot of fun! Hopefully one that isn't a 7 hour grind for one attempt

Ah darn, I don’t have any of these games and spectating will probably be a bit difficult now that my schedule is different.

I was hoping to rely on the other activities for points.

I’m gonna opt out this year. Good luck to everyone participating; and I’ll look forward to seeing your selections for team names and designs!

But the discord thing and also I have screen time limits I feel like I would suck lol
But you could still contribute to your team, despite the limitations. Unless you want to use your screen time on other servers that is, then it’s respectable you don’t want to do this.

But the discord thing and also I have screen time limits I feel like I would suck lol
if i recall the last time, they required people to engage in the discord server while watching the stream- not sure if it's possible but you could ask if you could participate in alternative ways like engaging on twitch instead? 🥹🫂

Okay, I suppose I won't participate 🥲

I guess I'm out too due to that.

Ah darn, I don’t have any of these games and spectating will probably be a bit difficult now that my schedule is different.

I was hoping to rely on the other activities for points.

I’m gonna opt out this year. Good luck to everyone participating; and I’ll look forward to seeing your selections for team names and designs!

I hope I've quoted everyone who sounds like they want to participate, but this message is for anyone on the fence really.

Just to clarify, it is possible to participate if you don't own the games, can't play online, or don't use Discord. Your options will be severely limited as the focus is on playing and spectating, but you can still contribute points for your team. The choice of whether or not you want to opt in is entirely up to you based on this knowledge. However, we'd love to have you if you think you'd be able to contribute at all!

Excited to participate in this event again! Hopefully the schedule doesn't conflict too bad with my work and I'm also looking forward to possibly doing the daily drawing cheers again! Just plz don't make me do haikus again🫠

Also quick question the OP says it ends on Sunday, June 3rd but the 3rd is Monday so I'm just wondering which is correct?

Have decided to opt in . Was able to connect to discord even though I don’t even remember making an account on there. Sent out friend requests. Hopefully my work schedule doesn’t interfere too much. Excited since I was wasn’t active for the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back