• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a fun April Fool's joke, but I'm glad the forums are back to normal. 😂

On a more serious note, how long are the spring sakuras going to continue restocking for? I keep buying some for the sake of timestamp variety + me and my friends rushed our lineups out of fear the sakura's would go out of stock soon. 😅 I assumed it was only an April Fool's thing, but I'd like to know if that's actually the case. For my sanity (and my poor ABD) are we able to get a time for when they'll stop restocking?

Join dates, yes. Someone (me) will probably make a very quick thread so others can share their "end" date before they all reset back to normal.

Avatars, meh. I'd rather have mine back to normal, but I wouldn't mind them staying either for a bit.

i wanna keep the avatars i love nyan cat
You know, you can get an application on your laptop (Like Bandicam) to take a snapshot of your avatar and upload your avatar like that to keep it forever. I suggest making yourself invisible first.

I took a few screenshots of some join dates. Here are the final dates of the most time-traveled users:
IMG_1960.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

You know, you can get an application on your laptop (Like Bandicam) to take a snapshot of your avatar and upload your avatar like that to keep it forever. I suggest making yourself invisible first.
im on mobile, but i could probably screenshot it.. thank you tho i hadn't thought of that ^_^

Apples joined the forum on their commodore 64.
I was 21 years old when I joined the forum. If my adjusted join date was my true join date, then I must be a Baby Boomer, and thus I would remember records and wooden box TVs. I must’ve registered for TBT via rotary dial phone. The registration process was pretty tough, but at least I got to join TBT.

@Snek how did you join TBT?

I was 21 years old when I joined the forum. If my adjusted join date was my true join date, then I must be a Baby Boomer, and thus I would remember records and wooden box TVs. I must’ve registered for TBT via rotary dial phone. The registration process was pretty tough, but at least I got to join TBT.

@Snek how did you join TBT?
Ha, I grew up with records and a wooden box tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back