The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

42E964E7-6D2E-4C77-8A9F-9204CA4A502F.jpeg

me in front of my house! i love the kiddie exterior, i really miss it in new horizons… : - o also i have grown so many apple trees ahaha! my space is overgrown with apple trees but that’s okay 🍎 (also you can see a cherry tree there)🍒 : ^ )

Wanting to share this :giggle: It's the whirlpool room I designed for our cabin in the past Camp Bell Tree!
(NH players probably won't like it, but... whatever, NL still rocks!)

View attachment 400476 View attachment 400477

i actually really like this! i don’t believe i’ve seen anyone make anything for tbt in any of the previous games since new horizons came out, so this was a lovely surprise! new leaf really does rock, and your whirlpool room looks beautiful! 🖤

cFYSeJT.jpeg

You are a lucky cat.

pydD46m.jpeg

Is this too close?Is that why you're standing in a corner?Thanks for trimming your nosehair.

xEoaIai.jpeg

Look what...er,I mean who came in the mail today.Wolf Link is the only crossover villager I didn't have an Amiibo for but I do now.

A90IWuW.jpeg

Ah,the good old days when your cranky villager would get upset if you found him right away during a game of hide & seek.

meuJJH1.jpeg

It looks like our cells will again be filled by the scent and flavor of Brewster's coffee very soon.

IcQiHwO.jpeg

I have another New Leaf town called Radish that I started a couple of years ago but rarely played.I've had Cece's Amiibo for quite a while but didn't have Viche's until recently so I got them together in Radish to see how they look together.They're both a lot cuter then I remember but are there any AC squirrels that aren't at least kinda cute?

Just some screenshots from the 1st Anniversary of Mayor Dren's Inauguration on July 29th. I originally wanted to embed these photos in my post here, but I couldn't find my SD card adapter. Anyway... check these out:
Isabelle Invites Dren.png

Can't Believe It's Already A Year....png

1st Anniversary Ceremony.png

Isabelle Recounts the Story.png

Thanks, Everyone!.png

You're Welcome!.png

Find this particular shot funny because of
the faces.
Here's to Another Year!.png

I really enjoy having him wear skirts and
dresses. This outfit really suits him, too.
The Mayor's Outift for the Day.png

I actually did send out letters. This day took
a lot outta me...
Contributing to the Bulletin Board.png

I converted each of these photos individually, and I can't go over the twenty images limit, so I'll settle with just these nine. It'd be an understatement to say that I'm attached to this particular Animal Crossing game compared to the others.

Last edited:
I'm just curious how everyone is getting their 3ds pictures now that the 3ds image share has been shut down?
I don't have a computer so I can't get them off the sd card. I figured this would be the best place to ask haha

I'm just curious how everyone is getting their 3ds pictures now that the 3ds image share has been shut down?
I don't have a computer so I can't get them off the sd card. I figured this would be the best place to ask haha
Tried using your phone? Believe I used mine in conjunction with my computer.

i had to buy a lightning to sd camera card reader, it was around $30 from bestbuy. I can plug it into the charging port on my phone and it works pretty well. I think I also used to log into my email with the internet browser and email them to myself, but eventually I got tired of the abysmally slow webpage loading speed.

Back