Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
News is that the bundle of ACCF and Wiispeak will cost 70 bucks... that's a lot...
Does anyone know if you need to get the bundle or if the separate game will be available too?
And what exactly does "Wiispeak" consist of?

I hope there is a bundle-less edition, I don't want WiiSpeak, and I suggest nobody get it. I don't want to hear every noise and voice in other people's rooms, I encourage buying third-party headsets if they are made.

WiiSpeak is just a mic that picks up all of sound in the room, it sits on the top of the sensor bar/TV.

I hope that's not true. I have no online so I don't want to spend money on something I won't use.

I can just imagine:

Random TBT member playing ACCF with other TBTers... when his mom comes into the room... "Michael, did you eat dinner yet?!?!?!? Get your butt to the dinner table!!! And don't forget to clean your plate afterwards, honey. Love you. *blows kiss*"

Real AC-y experience alright...

DarthGohan1 said:
I can just imagine:

Random TBT member playing ACCF with other TBTers... when his mom comes into the room... "Michael, did you eat dinner yet?!?!?!? Get your butt to the dinner table!!! And don't forget to clean your plate afterwards, honey. Love you. *blows kiss*"

lol Truth there. I might get the bundle, but when the price goes down, it's a bit high.

DarthGohan1 said:
I can just imagine:

I honestly don't think the WiiSpeak is going to be that bad.

I am probably going to get it regardless...

Back