Froggy Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Dino Plush
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (90) +
Selling an unpurchased Zen egg (or 12 egg currency) for 4k! 🌸

Selling a mom’s plush for 4k tbt! 🐶

Also: I have some collectibles that I never really use and would love to trade those in order to complete my egg collection!

Here's what I've got:

For tradeLooking for
Mom‘s plush

Stitches
Mint
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Swamp Potion
High priority
Dreamy Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg

Low priority
Eevee Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg

Last edited:
Plushies added!

I can get you a Pikmin egg for free! Is there any specific message/time you want?

i can grab you a paradise planning egg for free !!

Whaaat 😭 that’s really really kind of the both of you, are you sure? You can pick something from my collectibles listed or I have a few hundred tbt too if you’d like? I feel bad accepting so many freebies 🥺

I’d love messages, but please let me know if I can get you anything in return! 🫶🏼

Whaaat 😭 that’s really really kind of the both of you, are you sure? You can pick something from my collectibles listed or I have a few hundred tbt too if you’d like? I feel bad accepting so many freebies 🥺

I’d love messages, but please let me know if I can get you anything in return! 🫶🏼

i don't want anything for it, you're good !! do you have a specific message in mind ??

i don't want anything for it, you're good !! do you have a specific message in mind ??
Thank you so much! :0 I don’t have anything specific in mind, maybe something autumn related or if you can’t think of anything any emojis are nice too!

Thank you so much! :0 I don’t have anything specific in mind, maybe something autumn related or if you can’t think of anything any emojis are nice too!
should be sent !! hopefully the message i went with is okay lol

No need for anything in return!! I'm not super creative with messages but I can do emojis if that's what you want, just lmk if you have anything in mind c:

No need for anything in return!! I'm not super creative with messages but I can do emojis if that's what you want, just lmk if you have anything in mind c:
Emojis are fine too! Thank you so much <3

Back