• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Welcome to Navis !

Island/Town Name
Navis
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Lilies

Hat'

Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
8218-3537-3016
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Shooting Star Plush
Planet Glow Wand
Shooting Star Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Love Ball
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Enchanted Bloom
Aurora Sky
Sweet Feather
Here's my island thread.

I really had a hard time deciding which map I should choose, and I think the one I ended up with really suits me. I like how it goes up and down a lot, while still having a lot of cute and cozy places I still have to arrange.
For now I'm growing some hybrids and trying to get my dreamies, one at a time. I've also laid paths here and there, connecting the key parts of the south are of my island. the north part being too elevated, I'm waiting for the infrastructures to be built before I start pathing.
I'm happy with my little island, and even though I'm bad at decorating, I'm trying my best, at my very own pace.
I'm also very happy because I'm no longer TT'ing. When the game first got out, I did because I was too impatient, but I quickly resetted the time for the Easter Event (which I ended up not playing at all).
I'm very looking forwards to May because of all the new fishes and bugs we'll encounter! These are my favorite aspects of the game and I love completing my critterpedia and catching new fishes and bugs.

I shall also post my dreamy list here in order not to forget it: Melba, Bianca, Gladys, Portia, Penelope, Naomi, Tipper, Jambette, Savanah, Chevre.

Back