• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I woke up feeling ill last night and didn't get much sleep, but I'm happy that I took today off from work and did some self-care. I'm feeling a lot better now. Also, my dog was very cute. I had to get up in the middle of the night and sit on the sofa because laying down was not good. He didn't like that I wasn't in bed with him, so he kept coming in and putting his paws on my knee to check on me. I'd tell him to go back to bed and he would, only to come back and do the same thing 20-30 minutes later. He's my precious little boy!

He could have just lay with me on the sofa, but he's a stickler for keeping a schedule. It was bedtime so that's where he expected everyone to be. No excuses.😄

Today has been rough but I think my mood is finally picking up a little in some ways🙂

I had a nice chat with @Croconaw :D; it really cheered me up a lot ☺️.

I’m starting to brainstorm some ideas for my second island and my rep if I go through with getting the second copy once my switch lite is out of the repair shop. I’ve been feeling inspired from chatting with another friend and reading about her OCs, to try coming up with an OC and an original world myself. Since I liked what I was doing with my main island journal, I thought I’d try doing something fun with my second one but this time have more of it planned out rather than winging it. (I’d just work on my main island journal instead but since the templates I was using and more importantly the font I was using is on my computer and my computer isn’t unpacked or hooked up yet, I have to wait.) At least it will help let me focus on creative projects for my second island. I would definitely not be able to juggle both island journals at the same time 😅. There is a good chance that after saying all of this I end up just winging it though 😅😂.

Jewels finally came back in my room and is now laying on my bed ☺️. I think Spanky is busy exploring the house; she’s the explorer of the two and the braver one 😸.

Back