• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

what are your favourite 2023 halloween collectibles? 🔮👻💀

what are your top 5 favourite 2023 halloween collectibles?

• carnival pinwheel

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • skull glow wand

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • friendly ghost plush

Votes: 56 39.7%
  • ghostly kitty plush

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • black sheep plush

Votes: 29 20.6%
  • jacqufeline

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • squashua

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • lucky lollipop

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • green cotton candy

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • crystal ball

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • white carnival mask

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • spooky popcorn

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • sinister lantern

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • lost fragment 002.AN

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • mermaid scale halloweaster egg

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • spirit candy: vask

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • stitches (villager collectible)

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
The carnival pinwheel for sure is my favourite, but I also really like the ghost kitty plush and lucky lollipop.

My number one favourite is the friendly ghost plush, closely followed by the ghostly kitty plush 👻
I have so many collectibles I desperately want this year (especially since I collect glow wands, candy, and star fragments), but I know I won't be able to afford them 😭

voted for the two ghost plushies and the two pumpkins!

I really wanted to vote black sheep but the eyes are throwing me off a little bit so it didn't make my top list.

oh no the Mermaid Scale egg is extremely gorgeous too!!
soft.png
I'm definitely gonna need it 💜💙💚

I'm sort of sad that there isn't a new potion...but all of them look great too 🎃👻

I am looking forward to the unrevealed collectibles the most...but for the sake of the poll I picked the Friendly Ghost Plush 👻 and the Sinister Lantern 🕯
Changed my answers to Friendly Ghost and Mermaid Scale. Anything with scales is snek coded.

They are all really great! My favorite though would have to be the pinwheel. Too bad I wasn't able to be active during most of the event and as such likely won't be able to afford one by the end!

Now that all the collectibles have been revealed, I can update my answer. Sinister Lantern, White Carnival Mask, and Crystal Ball are still in the top 5, but the AN Star Fragment and Mermaid Scale Egg have replaced the Skull Wand and Carnival Pinwheel. They are so beautiful! 🤩

I see star fragment collectible, I vote.

Honestly, most of the collectibles I like are space-themed.
But because of my obvious bias towards star fragments, I have to pick AN lost Fragment.🤩

But Ghostly Kitty Plush is my second favorite Halloween collectible! 😊

As poll has been updated and new collectables released I had to change my vote.

No 1 is definitely the lost fragment. I adore stars and it is a lovely keepsake to remember the best team ever! I have just seen the mermaid scale egg and wow, it is gorgeous 😍

I have managed to avoid the egg collectibles so far, and a Mermaid Scale egg was not originally very tempting to me, but now that it's revealed, it has managed to move it's way to spot #1. I thought my collectible interests this event were quite clear (I would have been happy with just a pinwheel or sheep plush), and now I'm not quite sure how I'm going to manage! The Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg is just stunning. 🥰🐟💖✨

I decided to come revisit since the other collectibles have been shown except for the villager one.

Top 5 this year impo are:

Popcorn
Vask Candy
Mermaid Scale
Cotton Candy
Lucky Lollipop

I already talked about the popcorn and candy around the thread already, but I like the colors and reminders/memories they give me about this time of year.

A little sad the mermaid scale doesn't have the deep sea background, but maybe it's for the best. This egg is very blue and may have blended in too much with the background.

I like how it kinda looks like there is gold in it. It reminds me of Betta fish or some other fancy colorful fish. It can go with the sea collectibles, it can go with carnival collectibles - you can throw it in a Stardew valley theme easily.

The last two just look good aesthetically and they are food items that can be expanded upon easily in the future. I mean how cute would it be to have 5 colors of cotton candy and then your top 5 villagers you love above them?

the poll has been updated again to include the new vask spirit candy and stitches collectibles!
IMG_4366.png
IMG_4402.png

now that all of the collectibles from this year’s halloween event have been revealed, has your top 5 changed from when you first voted? stayed the same?

mine stayed the same in terms of the ghostly kitty plush, friendly ghost plush and skull wand, but it changed with the AN star frag and mermaid scale halloweaster egg becoming top 5 as well! if i had to try and order my top 5, i think it would go ghostly kitty plush, AN star frag, mermaid scale halloweaster egg, friendly ghost plush, and skull wand.

i hope you all had fun at tbt’s haunted carnival! 🎃🎪🎟️

Changed my vote yet again. I love my current lineup right now 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸
I heavily leaned more in the unrevealed collectibles. The Lost Fragment, Mermaid Scale Egg and Spirit Candy: Vask all turned out great. Stitches won too so that turned out great as well.

Now that all of the collectibles have been fully revealed, I'd say my top 5 favorites are, in alphabetical order rather than preference:

- Carnival Pinwheel
- Jacqufeline
- Skull Glow Wand
- Spirit Candy: Vask
- Squashua

Of those, the only one I didn't get is the Carnival Pinwheel. I like the purple glow in the center and how it sorta looks like blades though, it's cool. Could've gotten it but opted instead for a Friendly Ghost Plush that would be more versatile in lineups.

As for the rest of the top 5, like I said in the previous post where I was waiting for everything to be revealed, Jacqufeline and Squashua were always favorites from this year's selection since I'm always excited for more jack-o'-lantern collectibles and hope that we get more in future years. I'm glad to have the Skull Glow Wand to pair with my Pumpkin Glow Wand and now have a second lineup to feature the Pumpkin Glow Wand in to get more use out of it. Finally, the Spirit Candy: Vask is exactly what I figured it would be and I love it since I love orange and black as individual colors, as well as the Halloween color combination, and I always like to get one of every new candy collectible that is released (only missing Pink and Dark which were event rewards).

Shoutout to the Lucky Lollipop, it's #6, I'd say.

Fantastic selection of collectibles for this year's Halloween event.

Had to change my vote to include Stitches. The more I see him, the more I appreciate it. It's really well done, and has an eye pleasing pop of color.

updated my vote as the plushies have fallen off for me 😭 I mean they're still super cute but I love the mermaid egg, I had to get 3 of them. And then I had to get the AN star fragment because I think it will look nice with the mermaid eggs as part of an underwater themed line-up!

But now I don't know how to spend the remainder of my coins. I used my wish on Jacquefeline, and I really like Squashua though IDK if I like it enough to wanna spend coins on it. The Skull Glow wand is calling my name but it would use up most of my coins and idk how I might use it in a line-up. I also love the Vask candy! decisions, decisions

after a lengthy time of being able to think about this for the duration of the event, I have finally come to the conclusion that a 5 choices cap is criminally low a restriction

Back